Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Oh **** ; here you go:

East: Bucks, 76ers, Heat, Celtics, Nets, Raptors, Pacers, Wizards
    I agree 100% with this!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    the suns could win all 4 H2H and still finish behind them in the standings. No one doubting the Suns will be solid but they need a lot of guys to step up and they have a thin bench. You wanna talk about bubble success like the Nuggets didnt just reach the WCF and kept the core of the team in tact.
    The Suns has one of the deepest benches now no one has seen since the Nash days and their starting back court is now arguably the best in the league with both CP3 and Booker creating shots on the floor with their new incoming Crowder taking advantage of all the mismatches (big vet loss for the Heat imo) and Ayton has grown up fast in the bubble as he will be left alone for easy put backs down low. Its why I put them right behind the Lakers.

I seen many here place the Rockets ahead of them after their hot mess this offseason like people think Harden can still will them to the 5th spot while CP3 cannot repeat the same feat yet he was the reason why the Rockets went the deepest in the playoffs with Harden and nearly beat the mighty Warriors [emoji1751]

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-27-2020 at 03:54 PM.

huh? Richardson wasnt a strong ball handler and we have Milton who can handle the ball as well Maxxey now. Shooting is what the team desperately needed to find again and its been accomplished. Weird take.
    Some people are just not well informed when it comes to the Sixers [emoji1751]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Maxey was decent at the college level.

Also, to the bolded that can be said about most teams if their 1a/1b were to go down.
    Yes, losing isn't mainly the issue, it's the near guarantee it's a sweep again. No team that's supposed to be a contender (by management's view) should stand to be swept in a playoff series because of one injury and an inherently flawed roster.

huh? Richardson wasnt a strong ball handler and we have Milton who can handle the ball as well Maxxey now. Shooting is what the team desperately needed to find again and its been accomplished. Weird take.
    What? The team has needed a PG for the past 4 years now. The team traded up to 1st overall to try and draft a PG and has been trying to trade for one since then. Please don't play dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Some people are just not well informed when it comes to the Sixers [emoji1751]

Okay, son, I'll leave y'all to it. You guys knew best last fall too. I don't even know why I try to discuss common sense any more with Philly fans. Nevermind all of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Yes, losing isn't mainly the issue, it's the near guarantee it's a sweep again. No team that's supposed to be a contender (by management's view) should stand to be swept in a playoff series because of one injury and an inherently flawed roster.
    A lot of those flaws have been addressed though. Kinda hard to compare the rosters with new personnel and a new coaching staff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I agree 100% with this!
    It's poetic, Jordan handing out the most overpriced contract of the offseason and still not making the playoffs.

What? The team has needed a PG for the past 4 years now. The team traded up to 1st overall to try and draft a PG and has been trying to trade for one since then. Please don't play dumb.
    Huh? Philly already has a point-every position in Ben Simmons. It just needed shooters to surround him and Embiid.

Okay, son, I'll leave y'all to it. You guys knew best last fall too. I don't even know why I try to discuss common sense any more with Philly fans. Nevermind all of my posts.
    Simmons has been the point man for the team since he was drafted. Our weakness was shooting which Morey had address so we are good to go.

Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-27-2020 at 05:41 PM.

It's poetic, Jordan handing out the most overpriced contract of the offseason and still not making the playoffs.
    He low balled Kemba yet overpaid for Hayward. Talk about man crush [emoji1751]

Huh? Philly already has a point-every position in Ben Simmons. It just needed shooters to surround him and Embiid.
    Who runs the offense without Simmons (injury or foul trouble or simply having a terrible game)? Who attacks the P&R, who can find the open man, who can even begin to draw a trap on the perimeter?

Maybe both Embiid and Simmons are 100% healthy and all the shooters are on target and what I'm mentioning never becomes a concern. But we already saw what happened when pressure was put on Harris to consistently score and initiate offense. Nobody can convince me Milton and a rookie are enough LOL.

Who runs the offense without Simmons (injury or foul trouble or simply having a terrible game)? Who attacks the P&R, who can find the open man, who can even begin to draw a trap on the perimeter?

Maybe both Embiid and Simmons are 100% healthy and all the shooters are on target and what I'm mentioning never becomes a concern. But we already saw what happened when pressure was put on Harris to consistently score and initiate offense. Nobody can convince me Milton and a rookie are enough LOL.
    Who attacks the pick and roll and finds the pick and roll? Simmons; that's who. Morey went out and found shooters. All you need is three shooters surrounding Simmons and Embiid. I'd love it if Morey replaced Harris with a better shooter, but he's done good as is. Philly is better than they were last year, and they've already been within a rim bounce of the eastern conference finals.

Whatever moves the 76ers make is useless until Simmons learns to shoot and Embiid gets in good enough shape to not be a shell of himself at the end of tough games. Simple as that. Until that happens they aren't going to go real far in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Whatever moves the 76ers make is useless until Simmons learns to shoot and Embiid gets in good enough shape to not be a shell of himself at the end of tough games. Simple as that. Until that happens they aren't going to go real far in the playoffs.
    Simmons already knows how to shoot, even 3s. He just doesn't like taking them during games but Doc should be able to convince him to which Brown cannot do. And Jokic always start the season out of shape like 2/3 of the centers in the league but they all get into shape by playing so not sure why you picking on Embiid.

Morey is arguably the best GM in the league and the off season moves he made has put them in position to contend with only one team better than us in the East. Rockets without Morey takes the biggest hit and won't even contend in the West.

https://youtu.be/DJsm92dwiFQ

Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-28-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast