Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The biggest question mark I have about the Nets is the health of both KD and Kyrie and a rookie HC in Steve Nash. On paper I agreed that is a talented team.
    Kerr won a ship as a rookie head coach. Nurse won a ship as a rookie head coach. Lue won a ship as a rookie head coach. Talent carries...

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Kerr won a ship as a rookie head coach. Nurse won a ship as a rookie head coach. Lue won a ship as a rookie head coach. Talent carries...
    Those are VERY different circumstances my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I think Nuggets best offseason decision was drafting R.J. Hampton. Losing Grant is big. Other moves are meh. They are at the 7th spot as other teams have jump ahead especially the Suns.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    losing Jermai Grant isnt going to kill them. relax. They are also set to get offensive production from Porter that they didnt have last reg season and hopefully a healthy Barton back.
    Last edited by TheDish87; 11-27-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I guess I'm ready to give this a shot. Like last season, no order.

East

Bucks
    Celtics
    Nets
    76ers
    Heat
    Raptors
    Pacers
    Wizards

Hawks (play in)

West

Lakers
    Nuggets
    Clippers
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Mavs
    Warriors
    Blazers

Suns (play in)
    Well, was just reading an article turns out there is 2 play in teams this season, so I need to add that.

East

Bucks
    Celtics
    Nets
    76ers
    Heat
    Raptors
    Pacers
    Wizards

Hawks (play in)
    Magic (play in)

West

Lakers
    Nuggets
    Clippers
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Mavs
    Warriors
    Blazers

Suns (play in)
    Pelicans (play in)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    losing Jermai Grant isnt going to kill them. relax. They are also set to get offensive production from Porter that they didnt have last reg season and hopefully a healthy Barton back.
    They're not my team so don't really care. The Suns will have a better head to head matchup against them next season with CP3 on their team now to spread the wealth and will put my money on it.

Doubt it just a bubble thing as it impact all teams and players. The Suns [emoji274] thrives in it.

Well, was just reading an article turns out there is 2 play in teams this season, so I need to add that.

East

Bucks
    Celtics
    Nets
    76ers
    Heat
    Raptors
    Pacers
    Wizards

Hawks (play in)
    Magic (play in)

West

Lakers
    Nuggets
    Clippers
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Mavs
    Warriors
    Blazers

Suns (play in)
    Pelicans (play in)
    East - Celtics, Sixers, Bucks (no Bogi), Heat, Nets (Kyrie)

West - Lakers, Suns (CP3), Jazz, Nuggets, Clippers

It starts with leadership on the court to play as a team. Lakers were the best at it with Lebron and Rondo. It does make a difference.

Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-27-2020 at 12:20 PM.

East - Celtics, Sixers, Bucks (no Bogi), Heat, Nets (Kyrie)

West - Lakers, Suns (CP3), Jazz, Nuggets, Clippers

It starts with leadership on the court to play as a team. Lakers were the best at it with Lebron and Rondo. It does make a difference.

I feel like you're a couple teams short, per conference.

I feel like you're a couple teams short, per conference.
    ...Magic, Raptors, Pacers, Hawks, Hornets

...Warriors, Blazers, Spurs, Mavs, Grizzlies

I don't understand how anyone could put the Rockets in the playoffs after losing their respected coach while their stars want to leave. They will tank like they don't care cause the owner don't care other than the bottom line which is worst than Dolan cause at least he's willing to spend [emoji1751]

Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-27-2020 at 01:10 PM.

...Magic, Raptors, Pacers, Hawks, Hornets

...Warriors, Blazers, Spurs, Mavs, Grizzlies

No Rockets? [emoji50]

No Rockets? [emoji50]
    No as they will tank in revolt until the 2 stars get their wish to be traded. Their team was built to play small ball but Covington is gone. Whose next....

There is no way the Warriors will miss the playoffs after last season injury tank for a true 5 and with their expensive non funded brand new stadium, their owners will expect results even without Klay.

Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-27-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Josh Richardson for Seth Curry is win-win for both teams. Richardson will benefit playing with Luka and Curry is a 3 point sniper playing with Ben and Joel which is what the 76ers needed.
    It's crazy that the 76ers haven't recognized the flaw in the roster with no perimeter play makers outside of Simmons. At least Richardson could run PG better than the other guards they have in a pinch. Now they have nobody.

Morey continues the trend of blindness to a key flaw. If Simmons goes down again, instant repeat of last season's results.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    It's crazy that the 76ers haven't recognized the flaw in the roster with no perimeter play makers outside of Simmons. At least Richardson could run PG better than the other guards they have in a pinch. Now they have nobody.

Morey continues the trend of blindness to a key flaw. If Simmons goes down again, instant repeat of last season's results.
    Maxey was decent at the college level.

Also, to the bolded that can be said about most teams if their 1a/1b were to go down.

No Heat? [emoji50]
    Oh **** ; here you go:

West: Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets, Trailblazers, Mavericks, Warriors, Rockets, Suns
    East: Bucks, 76ers, Heat, Celtics, Nets, Raptors, Pacers, Wizards

They're not my team so don't really care. The Suns will have a better head to head matchup against them next season with CP3 on their team now to spread the wealth and will put my money on it.

Doubt it just a bubble thing as it impact all teams and players. The Suns [emoji274] thrives in it.

the suns could win all 4 H2H and still finish behind them in the standings. No one doubting the Suns will be solid but they need a lot of guys to step up and they have a thin bench. You wanna talk about bubble success like the Nuggets didnt just reach the WCF and kept the core of the team in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

huh? Richardson wasnt a strong ball handler and we have Milton who can handle the ball as well Maxxey now. Shooting is what the team desperately needed to find again and its been accomplished. Weird take.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast