Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 146
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Lakers improved on paper, but have lost some defense with Trez. Barring a LeCline, they should still be the best team in the league, might be a 2-seed if Bron rests and the additions cant hold the fort.

    Agreed on the Nuggets, they're a team on the rise. I like Clippers at 3 or 4 with Dallas as the main comp. So we agree on your top 4 basically. 5 is where we differ, the Warriors have no chance, without Klay that roster is barren. If Curry returns to MVP form it still wouldn't be enough and I think hes prolly declined since then. Harden is likely the better floor raiser and has more cohesion with his teammates, Houston is still better than them. So too are the Blazers.

    I would have the Blazers at 5 and losing in an epic series, the West is too stacked.

    I think the Rockets have to be at least 6 but I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall behind the Jazz. I have those two at 6-7 right now.

    8 is up to the Dubs, Suns and Pels. IDK where I go there
    Really close to my post regarding the West, I got Suns up at 6 because I think CP3 will get a lot out of Booker with the Rockets/Jazz sitting at 7 and 8 respectively. Pels just miss out at 9 and T-Wolves also close at 10. Warriors 11 for me, they are toast.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Your list is off if you think that.......

    Oh yeah, youíre the guy who doesnít know how to quote and ITíS BUGGING THE **** OUT OF ME. WHHHHHYYYYYYY?????
    Go look at his posts in the Eagles/NFL forum.

    I actually saw your post asking him and got all giddy hoping heíd answer or seek help...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,525
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Go look at his posts in the Eagles/NFL forum.

    I actually saw your post asking him and got all giddy hoping heíd answer or seek help...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Third time Iíve asked. Still no answer.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Third time Iíve asked. Still no answer.
    He's been here since 2008, doubt much change will come about.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    My predictions for the East

    1- Milwaukee Bucks
    2- Brooklyn Nets
    3- Boston Celtics
    4- Philadelphia 76ers
    5- Toronto Raptors
    6- Miami Heat
    7- Atlanta Hawks
    8- Detroit Pistons
    9- Indiana Pacers
    10- Charlotte Hornets
    11- Washington Wizards
    12- New York Knicks
    13- Chicago Bulls
    14- Orlando Magic
    15- Cleveland Cavaliers


    West standings (Predictions)

    1- Los Angeles Lakers
    2- Denver Nuggets
    3- Los Angeles Clippers
    4- Dallas Mavericks
    5- Golden State Warriors
    6- Houston Rockets
    7- Portland Trail Blazers
    8- Phoenix Suns
    9- Utah Jazz
    10- New Orleans Pelicans
    11- San Antonio Spurs
    12- Memphis Grizzlies
    13- Minnesota Timberwolves
    14- Sacramento Kings
    15- Oklahoma City Thunder


    East Playoffs 1st Round

    Milwaukee (1) vs Detroit (8)= Milwaukee sweep Detroit 4-0
    Brooklyn (2) vs Atlanta (7)= Brooklyn beats Atlanta 4-2
    Boston (3) vs Miami (6)= Boston beats Miami 4-3
    Philadelphia (4) vs Toronto (5)= Philly beats Toronto 4-2


    West Playoffs 1st Round

    LA Lakers (1) vs Phoenix (8)= LA Lakers beat Phoenix 4-1
    Denver (2) vs Portland (7)= Portland beat Denver 4-3
    LA Clippers (3) vs Houston (6)= LA Clippers beat Houston 4-2

    Dallas (4) vs Golden State (5)= Golden State beat Dallas 4-2


    East Semi Finals (Round 2)

    Milwaukee (1) vs Philadelphia (4)= Milwaukee beats Philly 4-2

    Brooklyn (2) vs Boston (3)= Brooklyn beats Boston 4-3


    West Semi Finals (Round 2)

    (1) LA Lakers vs (4) Golden State= Lakers beat Golden State 4-3

    (3) LA Clippers vs (7) Portland= LA Clippers beat Portland 4-2 (make it to their first WCF in history)


    Eastern Conference Final

    Milwaukee (1) vs Brooklyn (2)= Brooklyn beats Milwaukee 4-3


    Western Conference Final

    (1) LA Lakers vs (3) LA Clippers= LAL beats LAC 4-3


    2021 NBA Finals

    Lakers (West) vs Nets (East)= Lakers repeat as champions by beating the Nets 4-2
    But with my standings as far as the Play In Games to get into the playoffs...I have Detroit beating Indiana in the play in game to just squeak in but for the West Play In Phoenix beats Utah to get in

    I love the play in match ups

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,455
    West:

    1. Lakers
    2. Nuggets
    3. Clippers
    4. Jazz
    5. Mavs
    6. Warriors
    7. Blazers
    8. Suns

    9. Rockets
    10. Grizzlies
    11. Spurs
    12. Pelicans
    13. Wolves
    14. Kings
    15. Thunder


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Third time Iíve asked. Still no answer.
    I lose sleep at night because of it. Boggles my mind.

    Meaning of life and why Kobe doesnít use the quote functions are the two questions I want answered when I die.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,803

    Predicting the West and East standings/playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's been here since 2008, doubt much change will come about.
    I think itís more the reasoning we want to know not the want to change.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think itís more the reasoning we want to know not the want to change.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably does it on purpose at this point. I could copy/paste everything people say, just more work when I can just click quote.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,468
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Just believe it could be theyíre year.
    Ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The signed Bobby Portis

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,436
    East:

    1. Milwaukee (Good core, scary paint/perimeter defense with Giannis, Middleton/Holiday and good bench.
    2. Boston (Losing Hayward for nothing really hurts cause I had them as the 1 seed if they guy Turner)
    3. Miami (Stand pat, could regress a bit prepping for next year. Expect big progression for Bam and Herro)
    4. Brooklyn (Growing pains, not sure what we will get from Durant and will Kyrie not destroy team chemistry?
    5. Philly (I love the moves around Embiid/Simmons, but they NEED to stay healthy)
    6. Toronto (Not as strong down the middle as before, This was definitely a step back prepping for next year. Could fall even further, but I still think they would get into the playoffs at least).
    7. Atlanta (Fantastic off-season. Seemed to get a ton of good players/defenders around Trae. If Trae works on his passing/defending to at least be adequate, this team could rise higher and potentially be near the top in a couple years)
    8. Indiana (Falling back, Dipo wants out, likely gonna be retooling/rebuilding, but they have enough talent to sneak in unless they completely blow up the roster)
    9. Charlotte (Lamelo wins ROTY, Hayward goes back to about what he was before. Do think they need to trade Rozier or Graham (prefer the former) for a consistent defensive big.)
    10. Cleveland (Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much higher this team will get. They pretty much have no interior potential and after Drummond, they look pretty weak)
    11. Chicago (What is their plan exactly? I mainly have them up here cause of Lavine
    12. New York (Blowing up the team, but I can see Barrett's game improving, and they'll get a bunch more hustle guys (playing for contracts)) Please don't sell the farm for Westbook)
    13. Orlando (Issac's improvement was going to be vital for them this year, but with him probably missing the year kills them)
    14. Washington (Basically no talent behind Wall/Beal, and Wall's missed 2 years... and wants out.... Only reason I have them over #15 is cause of the talent).
    15. Gonna see what happens when you play all centers and Rose .... Why the hell would they let Wood go, then sign Grant to that massive *** contract?!)


    Playoffs

    1. Milwaukee beats 8. Indiana 4-1
    2. Boston beats 7. Atlanta 4-1
    3. Miami beats 6. Toronto 4-2
    4. Brooklyn beats 5. Philly 4-3


    1. Milwaukee beats 4. Brooklyn 4-1
    2. Boston beats 3. Miami 4-3

    1. Milwaukee beats 2. Boston 4-3

    I'll do the West some other time
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,436
    West:

    1. Lakers (Stacked roster and got better assets off the bench than last year. I worry a bit about their rebounding, paint defense (particularly off the bench), but they can play with rotations that should be able to pretty much hide the weaknesses)

    2. Clippers. (Ibaka is a huge add, but they kinda tied themselves with the Morris deal. and THEY NEED A BALL DISTRIBUTOR. They could maybe pick one up at the deadline, but if not, I highly doubt they go anywhere)

    3 . Nuggets. (Lets see if Murray can continue his play from the Bubble; if he does, they might be the 2 seed)

    4. Mavericks. (Porzingis's health is essential. Another possible 2 seed if things fall to plan, but they could fall to 8th if not)

    5. Portland. (I love their moves, Covington is an excellent edition, that'll provide the 3/D that their starting lineup DESPERATELY needs. Still need a good defensive big off the bench or see how the young guys develop


    6. Jazz. (I just feel they need another guy to help move them up to the next level)

    7. Rockets (They're falling off, but they still have the talent to fight as of right now. If Westbrook goes, I can still see this team make it as the 8th, but if Harden is gone, they'll miss them. The Team build would be too hard to get in).

    8. Suns. (Chris Paul will get this team into the playoffs, just with his experience that the young team will learn about. Booker/Ayton will probably border all-star, but the rest of the team needs to develop too. It might take a couple years. They also need to look for a young back-up for when Paul leaves/retires.

    9. Grizzlies (Might take a bit of step back cause the deep west, but they'll be fine. Morant will keep getting better, and if someone falls off, they should sneak in, but I still think they need a bit of time.

    10. Pelicans (Zion needs to stay healthy. I love how many picks they have + their talent. I feel Ball really starts to connect with the main pieces (Zion/Ingram) and is in top 3 of assists. Just like Memphis, when FA hits next year, could see them fly up the standings)

    11. Warriors (The Klay injury kills them. Curry's great, but it's gonna be hard to jump all of these Western teams. This'll be a year for Wiseman to develop, and likely get a top 10 pick from Minnesota.

    12. T'wolves. (I have concerns about this team defensively. Russell/Towns is nice, but Edwards might need a little bit, and they aren't that deep. Unfortunately, they might end up in a position where they yield a top 5-10 pick to the Warriors).

    13. Spurs. (I think this is pretty much the end for them. I anticipate Demar being a possible trade piece come the deadline, and it'll be interesting to see how much longer Pop lasts (seeing they might be going through a rebuild, and he's been around for 22 years).

    14. Kings. (They have Fox and Bagley which is a nice start, but what is their plan? They lost a bunch of guys or are about to lose some guys to Free Agency, and aren't really deep. Feel this will be a year where they let their young guys try to grow with tons of playing time while ending with a top 5-8 pick in the deep draft next year).

    15. Thunder (GET YOUR TANKS READY! Some Good pieces, but they'll likely end up top 5 in the draft with their own pick, and likely bank on more of their 29 First round picks over the next 5 years )


    Playoffs

    1. Lakers beat 8. Suns 4-2
    2. Clippers beat 7. Rockets 4-3
    3. Nuggets beat 6. Jazz 4-2
    4. Mavericks beat Blazers 4-3


    1. Lakers beat 4. Mavericks 4-1
    2. Clippers beat 3. Nuggets 4-3


    1. Lakers beat 2. Clippers 4-2


    Finals:

    Lakers defeat Milwaukee 4-2

    Playoff MVP: Markief Morris
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    West:

    1. Lakers (Stacked roster and got better assets off the bench than last year. I worry a bit about their rebounding, paint defense (particularly off the bench), but they can play with rotations that should be able to pretty much hide the weaknesses)

    2. Clippers. (Ibaka is a huge add, but they kinda tied themselves with the Morris deal. and THEY NEED A BALL DISTRIBUTOR. They could maybe pick one up at the deadline, but if not, I highly doubt they go anywhere)

    3 . Nuggets. (Lets see if Murray can continue his play from the Bubble; if he does, they might be the 2 seed)

    4. Mavericks. (Porzingis's health is essential. Another possible 2 seed if things fall to plan, but they could fall to 8th if not)

    5. Portland. (I love their moves, Covington is an excellent edition, that'll provide the 3/D that their starting lineup DESPERATELY needs. Still need a good defensive big off the bench or see how the young guys develop


    6. Jazz. (I just feel they need another guy to help move them up to the next level)

    7. Rockets (They're falling off, but they still have the talent to fight as of right now. If Westbrook goes, I can still see this team make it as the 8th, but if Harden is gone, they'll miss them. The Team build would be too hard to get in).

    8. Suns. (Chris Paul will get this team into the playoffs, just with his experience that the young team will learn about. Booker/Ayton will probably border all-star, but the rest of the team needs to develop too. It might take a couple years. They also need to look for a young back-up for when Paul leaves/retires.

    9. Grizzlies (Might take a bit of step back cause the deep west, but they'll be fine. Morant will keep getting better, and if someone falls off, they should sneak in, but I still think they need a bit of time.

    10. Pelicans (Zion needs to stay healthy. I love how many picks they have + their talent. I feel Ball really starts to connect with the main pieces (Zion/Ingram) and is in top 3 of assists. Just like Memphis, when FA hits next year, could see them fly up the standings)

    11. Warriors (The Klay injury kills them. Curry's great, but it's gonna be hard to jump all of these Western teams. This'll be a year for Wiseman to develop, and likely get a top 10 pick from Minnesota.

    12. T'wolves. (I have concerns about this team defensively. Russell/Towns is nice, but Edwards might need a little bit, and they aren't that deep. Unfortunately, they might end up in a position where they yield a top 5-10 pick to the Warriors).

    13. Spurs. (I think this is pretty much the end for them. I anticipate Demar being a possible trade piece come the deadline, and it'll be interesting to see how much longer Pop lasts (seeing they might be going through a rebuild, and he's been around for 22 years).

    14. Kings. (They have Fox and Bagley which is a nice start, but what is their plan? They lost a bunch of guys or are about to lose some guys to Free Agency, and aren't really deep. Feel this will be a year where they let their young guys try to grow with tons of playing time while ending with a top 5-8 pick in the deep draft next year).

    15. Thunder (GET YOUR TANKS READY! Some Good pieces, but they'll likely end up top 5 in the draft with their own pick, and likely bank on more of their 29 First round picks over the next 5 years )


    Playoffs

    1. Lakers beat 8. Suns 4-2
    2. Clippers beat 7. Rockets 4-3
    3. Nuggets beat 6. Jazz 4-2
    4. Mavericks beat Blazers 4-3


    1. Lakers beat 4. Mavericks 4-1
    2. Clippers beat 3. Nuggets 4-3


    1. Lakers beat 2. Clippers 4-2


    Finals:

    Lakers defeat Milwaukee 4-2

    Playoff MVP: Markief Morris
    We agreed on the two teams in the Finals only I have the Bucks beating the Lakers with Giannis winin MVP


    Vince to Gronk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,741
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    We agreed on the two teams in the Finals only I have the Bucks beating the Lakers with Giannis winin MVP
    Don't see that happening unless we see a sharp LeCline... but I could see it going 6,7 games for sure. That pretty much makes it a toss up anyway.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,690
    I say it will be Lakers/Nets in the Finals with LeBron vs KD in the Finals...LeBron and Durant going at it...think Golden State/Cleveland but with Kyrie also going up against LeBron in the Finals

    I have Nets going all the way to the Finals but losing to the Lakers

    Lakers repeat as champions with LeBron getting his 5th ring tying him with Kobe for rings with LeBron winning his 5th Finals MVP

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •