Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I'm fine with this signing, because its clear we scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

But damn do I hate watching rivers, Payton, and randle. Im a Leon rose fan, but it seems almost impossible we have 3 players I hate this much.
    . Before you ," hate" how someone plays, why don't you give our new coach the time to see how he uses the players that he has. Thibs is an elite coach and let's wait and see him in action. I am certain he was consulted on the signing of Rivers and Payton.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I may be wrong but I believe that gives the Kicks- Payton, Bullock, Rivers, Frank, DSJ, Dot and Quickley?

If there is a G league, maybe Quickley start there but I don't see any way they carry 7 guards, so logic would suggest that 2 of Bullock, Frank, DSJ and Dot are on the way out via cut or trade.
    Maybe Bullock gets you something or him and one of the other 3 get you a second?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    . Before you ," hate" how someone plays, why don't you give our new coach the time to see how he uses the players that he has. Thibs is an elite coach and let's wait and see him in action. I am certain he was consulted on the signing of Rivers and Payton.
    To his credit, Rivers' Defense improved. Maybe Thibs thinks he can work with him.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I may be wrong but I believe that gives the Kicks- Payton, Bullock, Rivers, Frank, DSJ, Dot and Quickley?

If there is a G league, maybe Quickley start there but I don't see any way they carry 7 guards, so logic would suggest that 2 of Bullock, Frank, DSJ and Dot are on the way out via cut or trade.
    Maybe Bullock gets you something or him and one of the other 3 get you a second?
    Dot is already out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Thibs is an elite coach? Why?

What has he won?

Basically Doc Rivers who was run out of Los Angeles by Kawhi Leonard for signing Patrick Beverly asked Thibs to convince Scott Perry to sign his son and he'll forget that Thibs used to go to Scores and ask a stripper to rub her booty on his bald head.

I take back all the complaints I had about the Knicks' 47 year old history of never addressing the back court situation.

This has to be the WORST back court in Knick history.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Thibs is an elite coach? Why?

What has he won?
    I think you can definitely make the case for Thibs if you wanted to, you could probably make the case against him if you wanted to as well. Coaching is a fickle business, you can be a good coach and have a bad stint and be a bad coach and have a good stint. I think if you polled his peers Thibs would probably get unanimous praise and put into the "elite" category. At the end of the day it depends what you're looking for out of your coach.

This is the worst type of guard to have for Barrett and Toppin. Awful signing!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think you can definitely make the case for Thibs if you wanted to, you could probably make the case against him if you wanted to as well. Coaching is a fickle business, you can be a good coach and have a bad stint and be a bad coach and have a good stint. I think if you polled his peers Thibs would probably get unanimous praise and put into the "elite" category. At the end of the day it depends what you're looking for out of your coach.
    Not saying I donít like him or anything. Just donít see ďeliteĒ. Not like he didnít have plenty to work with either

This will prove it. If he gets us to even a solid playoff team, I retract my doubts

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Dot is already out

Thank you sir.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Dot is already out

I dont hate the Rivers signing but Dot made more sense. Low usage, better shooter, better defender, younger & bigger.

Almost threw up in my mouth thinking of rivers and payton on the court together.

Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    This is the worst type of guard to have for Barrett and Toppin. Awful signing!
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I dont hate the Rivers signing but Dot made more sense. Low usage, better shooter, better defender, younger & bigger.
    I liked Dot but Rivers can handle and direct a lot better. I am also not so sure about Dot being a better defender. Hopefully Rivers can play some PG

Dotson is a borderline NBA player, I wouldn't mind filling out the roster with someone like him, but that's my assessment of the guy based on his time here. Not going to miss him

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast