Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I think the Kings are going to match the offer then trade him.
    As someone else stated, his contract offer has a 1 year no trade clause. If the Kings match they can't trade him until next November.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Music to my ears! I like this.

Hawks making sure that they surround Trae this upcoming season, so he can sign that extension next off season. lol
    Lol!

As someone else stated, his contract offer has a 1 year no trade clause. If the Kings match they can't trade him until next November.

Thanks for the verification.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bogdanovic to the Hawks would make them legit
    They do realize theyíll get absolutely murdered on defense, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be stupid Kings, let him walk.

What are we thinking, Kings gonna match or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What are we thinking, Kings gonna match or nah?
    I think they will. But that little Poison Pill Provision of no-trade-clause in the first year was a bit sly. Thatís likely the hesitating factor.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think they will. But that little Poison Pill Provision of no-trade-clause in the first year was a bit sly. Thatís likely the hesitating factor.

After the D'Lo Warriors stunt, I don't blame the Hawks for throwing it in there.

To be fair, a no trade clause doesn't mean he can't be dealt, it means he can veto the trade. So while it's important, it's not the end all be all.

As far as I'm aware, we still have no idea if Bogdan didn't want to go to Milwaukee or if his agent got a call promising him more money (or if the league got pissed about tampering and basically voided the deal). I'm not saying he's going to milwuakee for sure, but a no trade clause doesn't guarantee he doesn't go there. Assuming the deal is relatively flat in structure, the bucks very likely could find a way to make it work mid-season, although I'm not sure they'll actually want to.

It's a nice offseason for the hawks, but I'm not sure what it actually does for them. I think they're a playoff team. They arent as good as Milwaukee, Boston and Miami. Assuming Durant comes back even remotely close to the guy he was, they aren't better than the Nets. Sixers are always an injury risk and there's always a chance of implosion on that roster, but if everyone stays mostly healthy, that team is mostly likely better than Atlanta. Toronto is getting older, so they are a risk to fall off, but if they don't fall off, they're definitely better than Atlanta.

So that's at least 4 teams better than Atlanta, probably 6. Indy is still pretty talented and I would personally have the above Atlanta too. If someone was doing predictions and wanted to put Atlanta ovdr Indy, I wouldnt have a huge issue with that. So in all honesty, it's hard to see them better than 7 in the east. As a younger-ish team, I could see them not having a ton of rest days, so it's possible the finish ahead of a team like Toronto who just says F it, let's just make the playoffs and be rested and not worry about seeding.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    To be fair, a no trade clause doesn't mean he can't be dealt, it means he can veto the trade. So while it's important, it's not the end all be all.

As far as I'm aware, we still have no idea if Bogdan didn't want to go to Milwaukee or if his agent got a call promising him more money (or if the league got pissed about tampering and basically voided the deal). I'm not saying he's going to milwuakee for sure, but a no trade clause doesn't guarantee he doesn't go there. Assuming the deal is relatively flat in structure, the bucks very likely could find a way to make it work mid-season, although I'm not sure they'll actually want to.
    That's actually a really good point!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I like almost all the pieces Atlanta has put together. I just don't know if they fit together. Can Collins play 4 next to Capella? Can Gallo defend at 3? Can anyone defend the perimeter? How does Reddish feel about coming off the bench behind two vets signed long term, when he was the #10 pick just last year?
    Then Reddish needs to be better if he wants to start. Never understood this notion. I HATED when we let Millsap walk for nothing just to give Favors the starting spot. He didn't earn it. Young guys sometimes need to earn their spot in the rotation. If they wanna pout about it and get butthurt instead of proving they belong in the starting lineup then they aren't really worth anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Then Reddish needs to be better if he wants to start. Never understood this notion. I HATED when we let Millsap walk for nothing just to give Favors the starting spot. He didn't earn it. Young guys sometimes need to earn their spot in the rotation. If they wanna pout about it and get butthurt instead of proving they belong in the starting lineup then they aren't really worth anything anyway.
    To be fair, Reddish had a late start into the season. He went in with no summer camp or preseason games. Had surgery on his obliques. So when he started, he had to catch up on his game. You can see his splits as it shows he was progressively getting better as season went on. I believe he'll start showing all the hype he had bf playing for Duke and prove he's all-star worthy. So don't be surprise if the Hawks use him as a starter...

They now have until 11:59 PM EST to match the offer, since league office isn't open on Sunday or some bologna.

So he really didn't want to play for the Bucks?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast