Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 694
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    What? Mathematically and statistically? What are you referring to as different between those here?
    https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other

    It's a lie. Only team with an easier schedule than the Steelers so far is the WFT. KC is ranked 14th

    I feel like War had a pretty good idea that it wasn't real when he said that he'd have to check it lol

  2. #647
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,400
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other

    It's a lie. Only team with an easier schedule than the Steelers so far is the WFT. KC is ranked 14th

    I feel like War had a pretty good idea that it wasn't real when he said that he'd have to check it lol
    It’s struck me as off.

    Although this place compiles record with offensive and defensive performances of opponents and shows the Chiefs with still a relatively easy schedule:

    http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/str...f-schedule.php


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    "Tom Brady is 0-for-19 on pass attempts to travel 20-plus yards in the air over the past month." - rotoworld

    Ouch. That's how Manning went out too. Lost his deep ball and then defenses started sitting in everything short.

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    God I love Dan. He’s probably my wrong though given the experts on psd and all.

    https://twitter.com/ike58reese/statu...873194496?s=21

    This exact play was laughed at in this thread as “Carson is inaccurate and there’s an almost INT cuz Wentz sucks”.

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    “Pick 6 is on the TE”

    Thank you Dan.

    https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...832156161?s=21

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    I want Dan with Carson in some format. QB coach, mentor, OC, butler, don’t care.

    Give me Dan.

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I want Dan with Carson in some format. QB coach, mentor, OC, butler, don’t care.

    Give me Dan.
    You.... You know that Orlovsky is basically universally mocked and laughed at, right?

    Please tell me that you knew that and that your last few posts have been a joke.

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You.... You know that Orlovsky is basically universally mocked and laughed at, right?

    Please tell me that you knew that and that your last few posts have been a joke.
    He’s very intelligent and I enjoy his film breakdowns.

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He’s very intelligent and I enjoy his film breakdowns.
    Here's the problem. You've got a receiver very open at the top of the screen at the 40 yard line. The pocket is still clean, and the ball should be out.

    Instead, Carson holds the ball too long, protection breaks down, and he throws a pick.

    That's why Dan is a moron. He's putting more blame on the TE for not being able to hold his block longer than he is on the guy who missed an open read, and held the ball too long.

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,259

    Week 11 IGT Early/Late Games

    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Here's the problem. You've got a receiver very open at the top of the screen at the 40 yard line. The pocket is still clean, and the ball should be out.

    Instead, Carson holds the ball too long, protection breaks down, and he throws a pick.

    That's why Dan is a moron. He's putting more blame on the TE for not being able to hold his block longer than he is on the guy who missed an open read, and held the ball too long.
    Hold his block longer? He didn’t block at all.. well I guess he was blocking an invisible man.. the pass rusher had about as open of a lane to the QB as any will get in the nfl

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Hold his block longer? He didn’t block at all.. well I guess he was blocking an invisible man.. the pass rusher had about as open of a lane to the QB as any will get in the nfl
    Regardless. That's a clean pocket with a dude open. Why did Wentz not make that throw?

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,004
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    God I love Dan. He’s probably my wrong though given the experts on psd and all.

    https://twitter.com/ike58reese/statu...873194496?s=21

    This exact play was laughed at in this thread as “Carson is inaccurate and there’s an almost INT cuz Wentz sucks”.
    this was already debunked and called ******** on and was originally said by the biggest carson fan and former player and friend.....

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,004
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    God I love Dan. He’s probably my wrong though given the experts on psd and all.

    https://twitter.com/ike58reese/statu...873194496?s=21

    This exact play was laughed at in this thread as “Carson is inaccurate and there’s an almost INT cuz Wentz sucks”.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    “Pick 6 is on the TE”

    Thank you Dan.

    https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...832156161?s=21
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I want Dan with Carson in some format. QB coach, mentor, OC, butler, don’t care.

    Give me Dan.
    remember i was wentz-------------->goff during draft.... i also have stated the first few weeks relax..... that being said now there is no excuses and when you have to make this many excuses week in and week out sure there is problems but the problem is also the QB and wentz is as big a part of the problem as there is with his slow as **** reads/forever ball holding and inaccurate short passes.... he def needs an OCoor but i am not even sure anymore if that will fix it. Dude takes forever and a day to go through 2 reads.

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    remember i was wentz-------------->goff during draft.... i also have stated the first few weeks relax..... that being said now there is no excuses and when you have to make this many excuses week in and week out sure there is problems but the problem is also the QB and wentz is as big a part of the problem as there is with his slow as **** reads/forever ball holding and inaccurate short passes.... he def needs an OCoor but i am not even sure anymore if that will fix it. Dude takes forever and a day to go through 2 reads.
    That's what I'm saying lol... There's no reason for him not to throw it to the open guy. He doesn't throw it, the TE misses a block, and now it's supposed to be the TE's fault that Wentz threw a pick 6? If your QB can't make an easy quick read like that, then you have bigger issues.

    And I love how Dan sees the open guy and completely downplays it. "He must not have felt comfortable throwing it there, idk, BUT LOOK AT THIS TE."

  15. #660
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,191
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    God I love Dan. He’s probably my wrong though given the experts on psd and all.

    https://twitter.com/ike58reese/statu...873194496?s=21

    This exact play was laughed at in this thread as “Carson is inaccurate and there’s an almost INT cuz Wentz sucks”.
    Looks like a great play design and call. Almost ended in an interception. 🤔

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •