Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 694
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,159
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cam just passed Dak in total TDs and passing yards.
    Sure Cam is surrounded by garbage but Dak has been surrounded by doctors for the last 6 weeks. Lol
    But Dak is a bus driver right? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    But Dak is a bus driver right? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s loaded, yes.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    But Dak is a bus driver right? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dalton kind of proves it yesterday. Anyone can be successful in the offense.

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dalton kind of proves it yesterday. Anyone can be successful in the offense.
    Why cause he snapped a 4 game losing streak? They went three games only scoring one TD. What a strange take.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Why cause he snapped a 4 game losing streak? They went three games only scoring one TD. What a strange take.
    He’s a fringe starter/back up.

    There’s plenty for him to be successful.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    987
    Love the Bucs rush unis. Rams not so much.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    987
    Safe to say Evans is fully healthy if not more so on that score

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,159
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dalton kind of proves it yesterday. Anyone can be successful in the offense.
    Too small a sample size


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    987
    Fournette will never get more TD scoring opportunities than on this team.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cam just passed Dak in total TDs and passing yards.
    Sure Cam is surrounded by garbage but Dak has been surrounded by doctors for the last 6 weeks. Lol
    I mean, he got to play ATL, SEA, and CLE in 3 of his 4 games with a stacked group of weapons.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I mean, he got to play ATL, SEA, and CLE in 3 of his 4 games with a stacked group of weapons.
    Cam played Seattle too. He also played Houston and the jets. There’s no excuse really.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cam played Seattle too. He also played Houston and the jets. There’s no excuse really.
    And he had great games in all 3.

    SEA: 450 total yards, 3 TDs, 94 passer rating
    NYJ: 290 yards, 2 TDs, 99 passer rating
    HOU: 370 yards, 1 TD, 102 passer rating

    Dude straight up has no redzone threats, weak weapons, and the most overrated OC in the league. He's not perfect, but he's doing more than he should be on that garbage roster.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,517
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dalton kind of proves it yesterday. Anyone can be successful in the offense.
    Except Ben DiNucci apparently. He's a special brand of terrible apparently

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Where's the Monday night game thread at?

    Oh well. Just wanted to laugh at Brady

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,942
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Random thing I’ve come across:

    Chiefs both mathematically and statistically have had an easier schedule than the Steelers. (I need to double check it but this is via Reddit)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What? Mathematically and statistically? What are you referring to as different between those here?

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •