Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bengals QB Joe Burrow: ACL, MCL tears. Other structural damage.

Not to make a joke considering this sucks and I feel for this kid but pretty sure war made a comment a month ago or so how Cinci ruins QBs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Sucks.

The minute I saw the hit, I thought Carson Palmer. Hope he has a full recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    The minute I saw the hit, I thought Carson Palmer. Hope he has a full recovery.
    So did I. They shoulda just took Chase Young. Read an article Burrow gonna end up like David Carr, just getting beat up behind a garbage OL his entire rookie contract. Poor guy, he's very talented. Guess he shoulda pulled an Eli/Elway.

Difference from Palmer is these days ACL or even worse leg injuries don't end careers like they used to. Palmer even came back and was good. I bet he comes back and still has an amazing career because he's super talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Difference from Palmer is these days ACL or even worse leg injuries don't end careers like they used to. Palmer even came back and was good. I bet he comes back and still has an amazing career because he's super talented.
    If he can work his way outta Cincinnati, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not to make a joke considering this sucks and I feel for this kid but pretty sure war made a comment a month ago or so how Cinci ruins QBs...

That was me that said Cincy ruins QBís. Iím still waiting to be proven wrong.

I hope he does recover though. I hate to see great young talent go out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

I hope he does recover though. I hate to see great young talent go out like that.

Ok. I knew it was said. I donít disagree with you. A freaking curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ok. I knew it was said. I donít disagree with you. A freaking curse.

Washington and Cleveland fall under the same category.

Sucks. I feel for the kid. Seems like the kind of kid you root for to succeed.

True, guys come back from what used to be career ending injuries more often now. But we also don't know what 'structural' damage consists of. We also don't know if he'll return to anything close to 100% functionality and he uses his athleticism quite a bit.

I think about Jimmy Graham when these type of injuries happen. He had what used to be a career ending injury and he came back from it, but he also went from an elite receiving TE to a middle of the pack player who gets paid by name recognition than talent. So he technically overcame the career ending injury, but it was still career altering.

I'm not sure about having an amazing career. This injury is likely worse enough to significantly affect his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Andy Dalton should have proven you wrong. He wasn't an elite talent but he had a great offense to work with and put up elite numbers.

This may work in burrows favor long term if they can now just draft ALL offensive lineman

Iím serious

They should draft OL in every round. That way when he comes back heíll have protection

What sucks is he was awesome and part of that was his escapability

Hope he doesnít lose too much mobility. That was a huge asset for him

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    This may work in burrows favor long term if they can now just draft ALL offensive lineman

Iím serious

They should draft OL in every round. That way when he comes back heíll have protection

What sucks is he was awesome and part of that was his escapability

Hope he doesnít lose too much mobility. That was a huge asset for him
    His left guard is a bum and got him hurt. His whole line are bums but specifically that kid.

They should actually probably sign some vets who actually understand how to pass block at the NFL level then fill gaps with some draft picks.

It's the Bengals tho, they won't do anything and he'll get hurt again. For his sake, I hope he forces his way outta the franchise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast