Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Also if I have to see Greg ward catch another bubble and have a LB breath on him and him fall Im going to split in half

Hes good for one thing, quick hitting catches

Hes not some YAC monster

Give those plays to reagor and stop wasting downs

Also eagles need fresh eyes on these players. Wentz, the WRs, the TEs

Objective looks at their talent and what they can do. Too much emotional attachment not enough honesty

Damn it Andy

Pedersen is coaching on an island which is becoming more and more obvious with every game. He gets his usual input from OL Coach Stout, RB Staley and TEs Coach Pelle but thats about it.
    Pedersen has not incorporated any ideas, schemes, formations from Marty M or Rich Scangerello who were both forced on his staff by Ownership/Front Office. Dougie P says fine, but Im not listening to them !!!!
    Complete chaos at Novacare between the Coaching Staff and Front Office which has now affected Special Teams Coach David Fipp. Who has been terrible as the season has progressed and even DC Schwartz whos always been a lone Wolf on this staff does what he wants
    Its almost as if Coach Doug is behaving like If Im going down, Im going down on my own .. and let the chips fall where they may

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Also if I have to see Greg ward catch another bubble and have a LB breath on him and him fall Im going to split in half

Hes good for one thing, quick hitting catches

Hes not some YAC monster

Give those plays to reagor and stop wasting downs
    Agreed.

Also eagles need fresh eyes on these players. Wentz, the WRs, the TEs

Objective looks at their talent and what they can do. Too much emotional attachment not enough honesty
    Also agreed. I love Wentz, but he's been so bad lately he's almost daring Doug to sit him and play Hurts. A drastic change is needed one way or another.

Come on Andy get them down there and get another TD

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Also agreed. I love Wentz, but he's been so bad lately he's almost daring Doug to sit him and play Hurts. A drastic change is needed one way or another.
    Without that contract hed have been benched I believe. Either that or dougs emotional attachment since that was his pick, his guy

We need to see hurts. I dont have high expectations as hes a pretty average arm talent and passer

But they have to see how he is. Because wentz is 27. Hes gonna be 28 next year. Hes only had 1 stand out season and 1 4 game standout stretch

The rest has been on the spectrum of decent to bad

Which is fine at 20 million a year not so much at 32

And his regression is so large its hard for me to imagine a turn around. From where? This is the type of play that sticks with you psychologically

What a catch by Lamb!

People might say look at Goff hes turned it around

Has he really? His coach has turned him into a glorified game manager with a killer deep ball

I think you see what hurts has, and either keep him if hes good, or draft a guy and start hurts as a placeholder and hope someone takes Carson

And yes I think Carson can be better than this but at what cost? And how much.

Yeah that 2nd int is on Alshon just as much as Wentz.

Without that contract hed have been benched I believe. Either that or dougs emotional attachment since that was his pick, his guy

We need to see hurts. I dont have high expectations as hes a pretty average arm talent and passer

But they have to see how he is. Because wentz is 27. Hes gonna be 28 next year. Hes only had 1 stand out season and 1 4 game standout stretch

The rest has been on the spectrum of decent to bad

Which is fine at 20 million a year not so much at 32

And his regression is so large its hard for me to imagine a turn around. From where? This is the type of play that sticks with you psychologically
    It's really kind of unbelievable just how bad he has been. Just last year he strapped a trash heap pile to his back and carried them to the playoffs. Personally I think Carson, Doug, and Howie are all at odds at the moment and the results speak for themselves on the field. Howie built a trash can of a roster. Doug had a coaching staff forced on him that he didn't pick. Carson is having an offense forced on him that isn't really suited to his strengths. It's a complete clown show top to bottom and it's like all of them are waiting to see who blinks 1st. I don't think starting Hurts will fix any of what is going on right now, but it really can't get any worse. And there really is no excuse at this point not to play the young guys. This is a bad football team. They need to find out what some of these young guys can do.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah that 2nd int is on Alshon just as much as Wentz.
    I wasnt paying specific attention to Jeffery during the game today but its odd how little he is providing. I thought hed help at least some (though not as much as he used to).

Is it Wentz playing poorly or Jeffery just still knocking rust off?

People might say look at Goff hes turned it around

Has he really? His coach has turned him into a glorified game manager with a killer deep ball

I think you see what hurts has, and either keep him if hes good, or draft a guy and start hurts as a placeholder and hope someone takes Carson

And yes I think Carson can be better than this but at what cost? And how much.
    Goff is such a trash can. If that team had a legitimate franchise QB they would have a SB win by now.

Am I a homer for saying Dallas has actually been playing with some urgency

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast