Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    who was it the one telling you he should have never been brought back last year let alone this year? I said it to you a million times lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I tried telling you
    bruh ive been telling him for 2 years now

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we could do that with every QB but nobody but wentz and other horrific QBs are making the mistakes he seems to be making.... we dont say anything about those QBs because they are awful where is wentz has gotten excuses because of his skill set
    I'm sure if we try hard enough that we can find a reason why every interception that's been thrown in the NFL this season, isn't the QB's fault.

So the pass play had two receivers open. Peters who ended up getting beat even had Ward helping with a chip.

But we must fire the play caller.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    who was it the one telling you he should have never been brought back last year let alone this year? I said it to you a million times lol
    I wanted him at guard.

I wanted him at guard.
    He stunk there too. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    He stunk there too. Just saying.
    Eh.

Shocker. Near 40 year old who likely did no training in the offseason is struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Shocker. Near 40 year old who likely did no training in the offseason is struggling.

Who? Nvm.

I wanted him at guard.
    And the eagles reworked his deal when he moved over. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    And the eagles reworked his deal when he moved over. Lol
    I didn’t want peters at LT period. He’s too slow there and now it looks like he’s also not strong enough either

Sad part is they’d rather play old man Jason peters at left tackle over Jordan mailata (who is like 23) and is quite possibly one of the most talented young left tackles in football.

2 years ago mailata literally didn’t know a single thing about football being a rugby star from Australia and now he’s grown into this.. Personally I like mailata’s potential more than Andre Dillard who the eagles took in the 1st round in 2019.

But hey, if this doesn’t say there’s something wrong with management/coaching then I don’t know what does.. Mailata is better right now, much younger, and can only get better with experience but the eagles would rather play an old man on crutches over the young stud?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Sad part is they’d rather play old man Jason peters at left tackle over Jordan mailata (who is like 23) and is quite possibly one of the most talented young left tackles in football.

2 years ago mailata literally didn’t know a single thing about football being a rugby star from Australia and now he’s grown into this.. Personally I like mailata’s potential more than Andre Dillard who the eagles took in the 1st round in 2019.

But hey, if this doesn’t say there’s something wrong with management/coaching then I don’t know what does.. Mailata is better right now, much younger, and can only get better with experience but the eagles would rather play an old man on crutches over the young stud?
    Even if Mailata and Peters were both performing at the same level, why not go with Mailata and test what you have and if he's the future or if you need to spend a pick or bring in a street FA at the position? (Dillard has had injury issues no?)

What's the worst case? Mailata plays just as bad as Peters? Best case is he's a rock.

Week 11 IGT Early/Late Games

https://youtu.be/C7Lh_pWlFUw

Same guy giving a break down of Jordan mailata in that same game after Jason peters left in the 3rd quarter. I think it’s clear who should be starting.

Sad part is they’ve already said Jason peters is still the guy at LT...smfh
    Last edited by QQQ; 11-26-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Even if Mailata and Peters were both performing at the same level, why not go with Mailata and test what you have and if he's the future or if you need to spend a pick or bring in a street FA at the position? (Dillard has had injury issues no?)

What's the worst case? Mailata plays just as bad as Peters? Best case is he's a rock.
    I agree 100%. I’ve had this same discussion in the eagles forum. Problem is the eagles are biased towards guys on the super bowl team. They want to keep those guys at all costs and will prioritize them over better/younger players. When it comes to Jason peters specifically, I think it was clear last year that he was losing a step and probably wouldn’t be a good idea to start him at LT again. I was more open to putting him inside at guard.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast