Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Looks like a great play design and call. Almost ended in an interception. 🤔
    Because the receiver didnít sit in the zone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That's what I'm saying lol... There's no reason for him not to throw it to the open guy. He doesn't throw it, the TE misses a block, and now it's supposed to be the TE's fault that Wentz threw a pick 6? If your QB can't make an easy quick read like that, then you have bigger issues.

And I love how Dan sees the open guy and completely downplays it. "He must not have felt comfortable throwing it there, idk, BUT LOOK AT THIS TE."
    Thereís a guy directly in the throwing lane. He COULD have floated it over the LB, but who is to say that the DB doesnít leave his guy to go jump it?

Iím not arguing that he COULDNT/SHOULDNT have gone to that option, but I agree it shouldnít have been a pick 6 (due to the non blocking). Carson SHOULD have been clean on that, thatís all.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this was already debunked and called ******** on and was originally said by the biggest carson fan and former player and friend.....
    Debunked? Itís in the ****ing film lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because the receiver didnít sit in the zone lol.
    So you're telling me if the result of a play is bad, it's not necessarily a bad play call?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    So you're telling me if the result of a play is bad, it's not necessarily a bad play call?
    Iím not saying Doug canít call a good play.

Iím saying heís coaching a stagnant offense without much creativity or willingness to adapt to strengths.

Refuses to feed miles when hot.
    Refuses to get Carson out of the pocket.

Thereís a guy directly in the throwing lane. He COULD have floated it over the LB, but who is to say that the DB doesnít leave his guy to go jump it?

Iím not arguing that he COULDNT/SHOULDNT have gone to that option, but I agree it shouldnít have been a pick 6 (due to the non blocking). Carson SHOULD have been clean on that, thatís all.
    Or throw a back shoulder or to the outside where there's no chance for the defense to do anything

Or throw a back shoulder or to the outside where there's no chance for the defense to do anything
    We could do that on every play for every qb.

Again, the point is and Iíve clearly said a thousand times that Wentz could have done 10 differevt things.

What shouldnít have happened if everyone executed their job, was a pick 6. That parts inexcusable.

Keep in mind the conditions too. You canít fault him for trying to do too much and then fault him for trying to make a safer throw.

Or we can I guess, itís the psd way.

Week 11 IGT Early/Late Games

Regardless. That's a clean pocket with a dude open. Why did Wentz not make that throw?
    I think wentz should have thrown it at the sideline towards reagor, why he didnít Iím not sure and thatís on him.

That being said, if rodgers actually blocked the guy that hit wentz, that throw would have probably ended up as an incompletion or a 1 yard loss at worst, it probably wouldnít have been a pick six.

Bad read by wentz, sure, but Rodgers shares some blame for that interception too in my opinion. I also donít particularly like it that wentz has to ďfakeĒ to the rb almost every single play instead of just take the snap and going instantly into his reads. I donít think those fakes are doing anything when itís done so often. Faking to the rb takes a second or two off his time to read the field. It doesnít make sense to me to do that when a critique people currently have for wentz is ďheís slow going through his progressionsĒ

And Iím a guy that has been ****ing all over wentz all year, thatís just how I see that particular play.
    Last edited by QQQ; 11-25-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Just figuring out Peters is hot garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Just figuring out Peters is hot garbage?
    Brutal.

I tried telling you

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I tried telling you
    Yeah heís been brutal.

We could do that on every play for every qb.

Again, the point is and Iíve clearly said a thousand times that Wentz could have done 10 differevt things.

What shouldnít have happened if everyone executed their job, was a pick 6. That parts inexcusable.
    we could do that with every QB but nobody but wentz and other horrific QBs are making the mistakes he seems to be making.... we dont say anything about those QBs because they are awful where is wentz has gotten excuses because of his skill set

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast