Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Spellman and Evans.

So if these two players acquired from Minnesota Spellman and Evans remain with the team for the season what are your expectations. Both were late first rounders a few seasons ago. So two more players who are young with skill sets that are needed for the team at positions of need. Particularly Spellman is a stretch four. So basically we got two late first rounders for nothing by taking back a contract in Ed Davis. What you all think ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So if these two players acquired from Minnesota Spellman and Evans remain with the team for the season what are your expectations. Both were late first rounders a few seasons ago. So two more players who are young with skill sets that are needed for the team at positions of need. Particularly Spellman is a stretch four. So basically we got two late first rounders for nothing by taking back a contract in Ed Davis. What you all think ?
    Iíd be surprised if theyíre on the roster
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah. Scouting is waaaay more sophisticated than it was 20-50 yrs ago. A franchise like Minnesota who has been a losing team year after year cannot afford to give up any talent...

GM Scott Perry is a GM that believes in Penny stocks. He's not into Apple, Tesla, Bitcoin, Amazon or any of the big boys.

He's puts his money into cheap knockoffs like Tube, which is a knockoff of Youtube. The Alonzo Trier of penny stocks.

The Knicks have always had a nice collection of tertiary bench players but no urgency for transcendental players.

Donít know either player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. Scouting is waaaay more sophisticated than it was 20-50 yrs ago. A franchise like Minnesota who has been a losing team year after year cannot afford to give up any talent...

GM Scott Perry is a GM that believes in Penny stocks. He's not into Apple, Tesla, Bitcoin, Amazon or any of the big boys.

He's puts his money into cheap knockoffs like Tube, which is a knockoff of Youtube. The Alonzo Trier of penny stocks.

The Knicks have always had a nice collection of tertiary bench players but no urgency for transcendental players.
    I get your point but look at two players (off the top of my head) who got a lot of attention here as FA's -- FVV and Christian Wood. Both off the scrap heap players (in Woods case bounced around) bought low who went on to success. I'd love to see the Knicks succeed at buying low instead of selling low and buying high for a change. Plus there are cap motives for taking on short contract players -- next year's FA class when we are hopefully a step further down the road.

Spellman can shoot. 40% from 3 in his first season and 43% his second year. He was putting up similar numbers at Villanova. The problem is he was chubby in college and instead of getting more buff once he got to the league, he put on the wrong kind of pounds in Atlanta. GSW said they would fix that, and looks like Minnesota gave up. Maybe we can, and even if we donít; after last year we needed all the shooting that we could get. He s 6í9 240+ and was good for 8ppg last season.

I havenít been impressed with Jacob Evens but Iím a fan of competitive training camps, so while I expect him to get cut, why not bring him in for the tryouts

Get out there and prove the doubters wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Lmao.