Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 187
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,025
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Really telling that you say this to me and not to catman. Have you actually read through the last 24 hours of this thread or are you just jumping in to this conversation as cluelessly as it appears?

    Keep up or piss off.
    I wasn't seeing him be uncivil

    I've kept up just fine
    Better to be pissed off than pissed on
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #167
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I wasn't seeing him be uncivil

    I've kept up just fine
    Better to be pissed off than pissed on
    Then you are blind as a bat.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    I kinda understand when you get overly defensive when someone says something to (or about) you directly but why you continue to do so for other clowns that have nothing to do with you, I'll never understand.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,875
    You definitely know about getting defensive. That is your MO. You offer nothing of substance to a discussion and whine and cry when someone calls you on it. Please, at least attempt to offer some facts, as opposed to your standard responses.
    I apologize for my tone when responding to you. Perhaps if you get mad about the way you are responded to you might consider posting something factual?
    Last edited by catman; 11-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You definitely know about getting defensive. That is your MO. You offer nothing of substance to a discussion and whine and cry when someone calls you on it. Please, at least attempt to offer some facts, as opposed to your standard responses.
    I apologize for my tone when responding to you. Perhaps if you get mad about the way you are responded to you might consider posting something factual?
    Lofl I am neither being defensive or getting mad, as the words of people like you mean nothing to me. I find your approach to these conversations hilarious. I have offered facts, unlike you who offers lies and disinformation, then insults those who dare call your BS out.

    Take your phony apology and piss off. Your act fools no one but the simple minded. hAvE a NiCe DaY.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,875
    OK, whatever you say.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,025
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl I am neither being defensive or getting mad, as the words of people like you mean nothing to me. I find your approach to these conversations hilarious. I have offered facts, unlike you who offers lies and disinformation, then insults those who dare call your BS out.

    Take your phony apology and piss off. Your act fools no one but the simple minded. hAvE a NiCe DaY.
    no no, he's not defensive......lmao

    Dude, it's OK, just understand you often emulate what you call out or profess to dislike. I get it, you think I do the same. Those are called different perspectives. It's fine. We can disagree on things without needing to call those different viewpoints lies and disinformation. People often see the same data and deduce different things from that data...that doesn't make one take automatically right and the other wrong.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #173
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    You can't even admit that you're super defensive, yet think you're in the position to now call me as much?

  9. #174
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Go ahead and keep rushing to the defense of people that don't deserve it though, SiteWolf. I have no problem calling a spade a spade. If someone is spreading lies and misinformation, I will certainly be calling it exactly that. Unlike you, I don't stick my neck out for people simply because I see them as being on the same side of the political aisle as myself (even though numerous of them seem to think you're some sort of imposter simply because you don't toe the company line 100% of the time).

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,282
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why is it you're always so contentious?
    .
    Spliff got a chip on his shoulder.

    The question is why? [emoji854]



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #176
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Spliff got a chip on his shoulder.

    The question is why? [emoji854]



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nah, simply a low tolerance for nonsense. You just like poking the bear when others are doing as much because I've consistently called you out on such things as well.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,282
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You just like poking the bear
    lol, um, no. That's in your head.

    Chip.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,768
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, simply a low tolerance for nonsense.
    I don't know man. You tolerate yourself rather well.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,025
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Go ahead and keep rushing to the defense of people that don't deserve it though, SiteWolf. I have no problem calling a spade a spade. If someone is spreading lies and misinformation, I will certainly be calling it exactly that. Unlike you, I don't stick my neck out for people simply because I see them as being on the same side of the political aisle as myself (even though numerous of them seem to think you're some sort of imposter simply because you don't toe the company line 100% of the time).
    Is this your first day here? Since when have I stuck my neck out for someone just because they're on the same side of the aisle? I'm not even IN the aisle at this point. But virtually every time you call me 'super defensive' (ok, this might be your first use of super), YOU'VE been closer to defensive than I was.

    Dude, I have no interest in debating this point further. I know I haven't been defensive, with the caveat of defending my religious beliefs, and you say you're not being defensive. What you refer to as calling a spade a spade, while you don't see it that way, comes off as being contentious. Again, that's my opinion from my viewpoint, just like commenting as I do in various conversations you've suggested I'm sticking my neck out for people in is sharing an opinion from my viewpoint...after all, they're not private conversations, as you yourself have reminded me a time or two.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,434
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Look at the April growth curves, they would have all kept exponentially growing. Given that NYC had a breakout and all their airports were still operating relatively unrestricted, every major city would've gotten it pretty soon after.

    I feel pretty certain we would be at herd immunity by now.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There's lots of studies out that have shown that herd immunity in this time frame just wouldn't have happened. 70% of a population is a lot of people. And having antibodies disappear after 6 months in some cases wouldn't be help the cause.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •