Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    As of today, Sweden's case rate is doing much better than it was. The case rate peaked on November 11 and has dropped nearly straight down since then.
    https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...n?country=~SWE

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your anger is adorable. Keep thinking it's your role to dictate what and where others post and that as a healthcare worker you're above being questioned about anything related to the coronavirus.
    I'm not angry. I'm simply telling the truth about you. You have no idea what you are talking about and are unable to accept that fact. Have a nice day.
    Again, I will let you know when the "kiddie" discussion starts.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As of today, Sweden's case rate is doing much better than it was. The case rate peaked on November 11 and has dropped nearly straight down since then.
    https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...n?country=~SWE
    And Sweden introduced strict lockdown measures the week prior.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/11/04/...in-latest-wave

The drop is actually evidence that Covid counter measures work

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's pretty funny. You call anyone that has a different outlook than you grumpy and angry, all the while being the biggest a**hole in this forum.
    Hey, it's not my fault that certain ignorant and angry grown men tend to get really pissed when I call out their BS, then sometimes even become obsessed with me, and resort to something akin to a tantrum every time they see one of my posts.

I'm not angry. I'm simply telling the truth about you. You have no idea what you are talking about and are unable to accept that fact. Have a nice day.
    Again, I will let you know when the "kiddie" discussion starts.
    Not only are you angry, you're also a terrible liar. Try being better.

Hey, it's not my fault that certain ignorant and angry grown men tend to get really pissed when I call out their BS, then sometimes even become obsessed with me, and resort to something akin to a tantrum every time they see one of my posts.

Sure dude. Can you remind all of us how many PMs I've sent you that weren't a reply to one of your many PMs? While you're at it, could you remind us how many PMs you've sent me just to insult me in an attempt to continue this really weird fascination of yours?

If anyone is obsessed, it's the jelly belly.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Per 100,000 (or 1 million) is a far better method of determining which countries are doing well than using raw totals.
    I will go along with that.
    Sweden was doing fine in that area all summer, with no lockdowns. Now that everyone is inside more, the case rate per million people is quite a bit higher. As of 11/21, it was 5,996.18/1MM people. This is above a lot of US states but below others.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure dude. Can you remind all of us how many PMs I've sent you that weren't a reply to one of your many PMs? While you're at it, could you remind us how many PMs you've sent me just to insult me in an attempt to continue this really weird fascination of yours?

If anyone is obsessed, it's the jelly belly.
    Ladies and gentlemen: exhibit 45-G

Not only are you angry, you're also a terrible liar. Try being better.
    I'm already better.
    Try being smarter, or better yet, try being more silent.
    Stop trying to play the "victim". It does not impress anyone.

I will go along with that.
    Sweden was doing fine in that area all summer, with no lockdowns. Now that everyone is inside more, the case rate per million people is quite a bit higher. As of 11/21, it was 5,996.18/1MM people. This is above a lot of US states but below others.
    Sure, but the US is among the worst countries in the world right now, so even being comparable to the US is not a good thing.

I'm already better.
    Try being smarter, or better yet, try being more silent.
    You're certainly better at spreading lies and misinformation. I will give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, but the US is among the worst countries in the world right now, so even being comparable to the US is not a good thing.
    Western Europe, other than Italy is doing better than they are. Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is doing worse, as we are.

You're certainly better at spreading lies and misinformation. I will give you that.
    Again, when you can't back your statements, you resort to these tactics. You have yet to provide a fact in this area. As I said, you might try being silent in areas you have no knowledge about. You look like an idiot. But everyone is picking on you. Poor little boy. I feel really sorry for you. Now go away and find some crayons to color your coloring book with. That is about the extent of your intellectual ability.
    I am not insulting you, just stating facts about you. I am not angry. I am not "picking on" you. I am simply weary of your constant whining and complaining about everything.

Again, when you can't back your statements, you resort to these tactics. You have yet to provide a fact in this area. As I said, you might try being silent in areas you have no knowledge about. You look like an idiot. But everyone is picking on you. Poor little boy. I feel really sorry for you. Now go away and find some crayons to color your coloring book with. That is about the extent of your intellectual ability.
    I am not insulting you, just stating facts about you. I am not angry. I am not "picking on" you. I am simply weary of your constant whining and complaining about everything.
    Wrong again, bozo. I corrected your lie that Sweden has the least COVID-19 cases of any European country by letting you know that there are more than 30 European countries with less cases.

Keep thinking you're tricking people in to buying your nonsense simply by being a ****ing nurse. Lies, misinformation, and insults to those that question you (and aren't a mod) is all you have. Keep exposing yourself.

Western Europe, other than Italy is doing better than they are. Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is doing worse, as we are.
    And any way you skin that cat, they are not doing well. In fact, we can conclude their strategy was a failure since their strategy was to not resort to any draconian measures and they capitulated and imposed them due to how bad it was.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast