Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Another statement made just to argue again. I appreciate your posts.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    everything has gotten politicized....some feel it was pushed too fast by Trump, so won't get it when first available to them, others will get it as soon as they can if they're comfortable the FDA and CDC aren't hesitant...there's also some politics on the pecking order of who should get it first...not all politics are strictly along party lines
    it's pretty ****ing sad... I'll give the phamuetical companies, the CDC, the NIH, the FDA, Trump, Hell that MyPillow guy (He had something to do with this right), all a good ole' fashined kudos for the job that got done.

Again my worries is this is not a virus that will confer immunity like say the MMR one does... my worry is this is a take this every 6 months sort of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    it's pretty ****ing sad... I'll give the phamuetical companies, the CDC, the NIH, the FDA, Trump, Hell that MyPillow guy (He had something to do with this right), all a good ole' fashined kudos for the job that got done.

Again my worries is this is not a virus that will confer immunity like say the MMR one does... my worry is this is a take this every 6 months sort of thing...
    Well, if it truly was made in China, itll probably break within a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Well, if it truly was made in China, itll probably break within a year.
    You're not very familiar with Chinese manufacturing are you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

CHI-na

The problem with the vaccine coming out is people are going to stop wearing masks even if they haven't gotten the vaccine. They will just say they got it when they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    The problem with the vaccine coming out is people are going to stop wearing masks even if they haven't gotten the vaccine. They will just say they got it when they didn't.
    Probably but Ill still wear it I just know or would feel more comfortable being outside with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Once a vaccine is out there is no need for masks. There is no need for masks now!
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Once a vaccine is out there is no need for masks. There is no need for masks now!
    I disagree with this. Masks are a good idea, regardless of Covid in the area. There are lots of bugs out there that we don't need to inhale. If people would wear masks, like they do in Asia, we could stop the spread of a lot of infections and save a lot of money in heathcare. Let Drs and nurses concentrate on other things.

You are a disgrace to your profession.

Cmon man, dont you work in health care??

This is ABC 101, wtf..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

None of this is correct. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Cmon man, dont you work in health care??

This is ABC 101, wtf..
    Maybe grave diggers are considered part of the health care community

In any event they certainly are an essential business under this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post

The jury is still out on how long immunity will last. If we need annual or biannual boosters, so be it. I have heard discussions on this topic from NYU and Johns Hopkins and they are not sure how long we will be immune. The hope is that once enough people are immune, the virus will die off and not come back.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I work at Microsoft and Id leave the company if they asked me to come back in. Was pleasantly surprised when they announced the permanent wfh policy. Pretty much said just work within 3 hours of where you had been located and youll be fine (aka stay in this side of the globe).

This has 10000% been the best thing to come out of COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the best thing to come out of Covid is the public awareness of pandemics. We will have another virus come up, and probably sooner rather than later. The public will be more understanding of how to handle it to avoid spreading it to other.
    And, by the way, I'm glad to hear you did well with the virus. I have a request. If you are able to do so, please consider donating convalescent plasma. The antibodies are used to help stimulate the immune systems of people that are hospitalized with Covid.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast