• No

1 7.14%
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Here its KMPH.

KMPH!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    shouldn't that be a Canadian station? we're not metric...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, you and your dad jokes!

I always chuckle while nodding my head no

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Someone on FOXNews(GASP!) mentioned that it may have made more sense to get everyone the first shot before moving towards the second shot. Getting everyone to the 75% stage (or whatever the first shot did) before moving on to the second stage. Might not have been a bad idea.
    Yes, and both the Trump administration and Biden administration went that way, but now there is enough production everyone can get both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Someone on FOXNews(GASP!) mentioned that it may have made more sense to get everyone the first shot before moving towards the second shot. Getting everyone to the 75% stage (or whatever the first shot did) before moving on to the second stage. Might not have been a bad idea.
    I believe that is what Canada is doing
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Moderna, 1st and 2nd doses, 1st hurt my arm a little, second dose - no reaction

Had to show Medicare Card, was done at my Dr's office on two Saturday's. (they get an administrative fee from Medicare)

They did about 3000 patients in a non affiliated medical practice in and out in less than 20 minutes including: 15 minute wait because I was alone, parking, form fill out, walk in, give them the form (and card) get stuck walk out and wait in the waiting room to leave. Dr wandering around checking on people.

🙌

The 7th at 8:30 am, will be Moderna or Pfizer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Don't sell yourself short, it's you guys, Myanmar and Liberia that don't use the metric system

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Don't sell yourself short, it's you guys, Myanmar and Liberia that don't use the metric system
    The cost to covert industry would be immense. All lumber based sheets goods, drywall, some glass and plastics, lumber would all need to be retooled to produce 2M or 3M x 3M panels or 4M panels. Codes would need to adjusted, cement block would need to be on a new module.

Once we change lumber we change paper, now every office needs new printers for A4 paper or other common metric sizes. Then there are tubular light bulbs and those fixtures.

Many common ADA clearances aren't designed on a metric module.

Then of course we would need to redesign rail cars and railroads.

Whats the point of making a 1219.2 x 2438.4 sheet of plywood or drywall, there is no metric logic to that size, no simple layout, no multiple of 10 or common metric module

That would change doorways and door sizes.

Milk cartons / jugs change size, freezers and refrigerators need to adjust.

If only the pirates had not robbed the ship sent to Jefferson with the perfect kilogram we would not have this problem today.

The Metric modular construction units in Europe were reinvented after WW2, the losers had to build their system from the ground up because their plants were blown up. The US mainland did not sustain any major damage in WW2.

Yes changing to metric is simple, making a complete change is very difficult and costly.

🙌

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-pace-1s...140431537.html

The US is on pace for 75% vaccinated in 3 months, which would be the fastest of any major country.

This is good news. The faster we get people vaccinated, the faster we can get back to a "normal" life.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Moderna, 1st and 2nd doses, 1st hurt my arm a little, second dose - no reaction

Had to show Medicare Card, was done at my Dr's office on two Saturday's. (they get an administrative fee from Medicare)

They did about 3000 patients in a non affiliated medical practice in and out in less than 20 minutes including: 15 minute wait because I was alone, parking, form fill out, walk in, give them the form (and card) get stuck walk out and wait in the waiting room to leave. Dr wandering around checking on people.
    I got my Moderna back on 3/19. All the hair on my arm within probably a 2-inch circumference around the spot the needle went into just fell out within a day. Weird thing, I'm a rather hairy guy too so if I pull up my arm sleeve you just see a bare circle inside all of my upper arm hair.

Trippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I got my Moderna back on 3/19. All the hair on my arm within probably a 2-inch circumference around the spot the needle went into just fell out within a day. Weird thing, I'm a rather hairy guy too so if I pull up my arm sleeve you just see a bare circle inside all of my upper arm hair.
    hot

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    hot

Super hot. Hair has yet to grow back in either, so nice and bare just like you like them I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Super hot. Hair has yet to grow back in either, so nice and bare just like you like them I'm sure.
    Na man, that's played out. I like the landing strip..

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast