14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    So, at the end of the day, you are suggesting that the previous administration was essentially dragging its feet and prevaricating in an effort to set up to discredit the new administration?

But, this is America. That couldn’t happen here, could it?
    hate to break it to you, but not everything was Trump's fault

but of course demand is larger than supply....something noone had and suddenly everyone needs while only a couple are producing.......

......but supposedly, as doses come available, states are receiving them based on population....and some states are doing a better job of getting them out than others, or appear to be because their logistics are easier. West Virginia, for example, is currently being viewed as the best at getting people vaccinated, and they're doing something other states aren't, using their National Guard
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    So, at the end of the day, you are suggesting that the previous administration was essentially dragging its feet and prevaricating in an effort to set up to discredit the new administration?

But, this is America. That couldn’t happen here, could it?
    Actually it was the other way around. Cuomo made a big deal, for example of saying that New York would not accept the vaccines and distribute them until his people had certified that the stuff was "safe" for distribution and that he didn't trust anything Trump did basically. Other states also did the same. As soon as Biden stole the election, the Dem states decided to hold back acceptance and distribution of the vaccines in order make it seem that it was Biden who saved the day with Covid from the bad work of the Trump administration. Meanwhile people are still struggling to get even in line for the stuff because of the lack of effective distribution largely in Dem. states.

With Johnson & Johnson's vaccine coming online in the next month, and others coming in the next few months, we will have enough vaccines for everyone. The newer vaccines are all 1 shot vaccines, from what I've read, so they will be a lot easier for everyone. You won't have to schedule 2 days and take time away from work if you have side effects from the vaccine.
    Frankly, I'm not sure if any of the vaccines will get actual "approval" from the FDA, but it isn't necessary as they will get Emergency Use Authorization. This doesn't matter in the long run, but companies cannot make the vaccine mandatory for continued employment or as a condition of employment.
    Last edited by catman; 01-27-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Actually it was the other way around. Cuomo made a big deal, for example of saying that New York would not accept the vaccines and distribute them until his people had certified that the stuff was "safe" for distribution and that he didn't trust anything Trump did basically. Other states also did the same. As soon as Biden stole the election, the Dem states decided to hold back acceptance and distribution of the vaccines in order make it seem that it was Biden who saved the day with Covid from the bad work of the Trump administration. Meanwhile people are still struggling to get even in line for the stuff because of the lack of effective distribution largely in Dem. states.
    Getting the vaccine is difficult everywhere. Democratic states have higher populations so yes demand will be higher. By the way, NY is vaccinating people at a higher rate than most states currently. It's currently ranked 11th among percentage of doses administered so you don't know what you're talking about as usual.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...inistered.html

Demand is a problem though. That will change as more vaccines are approved and distributed.

They dont trust trump or his team. The guy killed almost half a million Americans because he thought it would.save the economy and get him re elected.

Makes sense not.to trust him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They dont trust trump or his team. The guy killed almost half a million Americans because he thought it would.save the economy and get him re elected.

Makes sense not.to trust him.

The guy "killed" a half a million people, huh? Wow. Amazing statement by you. Tell me how, genius

The guy "killed" a half a million people, huh? Wow. Amazing statement by you. Tell me how, genius
    By telling people to go around and spread the virus rather than wear masks.

People not social distancing are the main cause of the spread.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    By telling people to go around and spread the virus rather than wear masks.

People not social distancing are the main cause of the spread.

Can you please show me a quote where he told people to spread a virus? That is a lie. Also, where has "social distancing" resulted in a down turn in the China virus cases? In California, we have been in a severe lockdown for many months and the virus cases haven't been reduced a smidgen. Your accusation of Trump killing a half a million people is stupid. First of all, the number killed is amazingly wrong. IFa guy got run over by a cement truck and had a common cold, the cause of death would be written BY HOSPITAL POLICY as Covid-19. It all about a big scare and hospitals making extra bucks by "treating" Covid cases. 15K - 20K a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by garbagedebo View Post
    The WHO says anyone who may be allergic to any of the vaccine’s ingredients “should not take this or any other mRNA vaccine.”

Considering that the head of the WHO is not even a doctor and has a history of corruption a mile long. I'd take anything that thsi outfit says with a "grain of salt"
    Tom Cotton says WHO leader has 'reputation for corruption ...
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-tom-cotton-world...

Considering that the head of the WHO is not even a doctor and has a history of corruption a mile long. I'd take anything that thsi outfit says with a "grain of salt"
    Tom Cotton says WHO leader has 'reputation for corruption ...
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-tom-cotton-world...
    BOP strat.

Step 1: Inject Toxicity.
    Step 2: Troll till someone asks for evidence.
    Step 3: Run to different thread.

Step 4: Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    BOP strat.

Step 1: Inject Toxicity.
    Step 2: Troll till someone asks for evidence.
    Step 3: Run to different thread.

Step 4: Repeat
    Kinda sounds like you. I get it, BoP has some pretty extreme views, but so do you. You yell at him for being out there while completely being out there yourself.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Kinda sounds like you. I get it, BoP has some pretty extreme views, but so do you. You yell at him for being out there while completely being out there yourself.
    What are my extreme views dbroncsinmo?

Edit: If you ever answer this I will be absolutely shocked.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-27-2021 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They are nowhere near the same, but of course you choose to come to the defense of the manic conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    What are my extreme views dbroncsinmo?

Edit: If you ever answer this I will be absolutely shocked.
    What do you want to start with? Your conspiracy theory thread?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They are nowhere near the same, but of course you choose to come to the defense of the manic conservative.
    While you choose to come to the defense of a manic liberal.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast