Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Wil you take the Covid Vaccine

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 92.86%
  • No

    1 7.14%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 437

Thread: Covid Vaccine

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Are any of the people you come in contact with on a daily basis in the demographic that has reason to be fearful of Covid? You realize this is just another form of maskholing, right?
    Another way of asking this question is: Are any of the people you come in contact with on a daily basis human beings?

    Because there is no demographic that shouldn't be fearful of COVID.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,117
    I don't know about being "fearful" of Covid. Mindful of Covid.
    Know it's there and how to avoid it.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,241
    Signed up to get it friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,268
    I know a guy who works at the local hospital and he said that the vaccine isn't mandatory for them and that there is a good percentage of the staff that have opted not to take the vaccine so they are still sitting on a good portion of their vaccine supply. he was even able to get his first shot and he works in the shipping/receiving department of the hospital.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,359
    Would love to take it but wonít immediately since Iím healthy a new have already had COVID. Once itís clear I wonít be taking it from people who need it more I will be ecstatic to take it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,117
    We get our first shot tomorrow. We are getting the Moderna vaccine at work.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,117
    We got our shots yesterday and it was Pfizer, rather than Moderna. Pfizer has been distributed more widely in Iowa than Moderna has.
    As to side effects from the shot, I didn't sleep well last night (nothing new. I suffer from insomnia) and I have a bit of a headache. My arm is a little bit stiff, but nothing I can't handle.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,451
    How long should one wait after having Covid before getting vexed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How long should one wait after having Covid before getting vexed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if I had Covid I'd be vexed immediately!

    but you mean vaccinated, don't you...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,469
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    We got our shots yesterday and it was Pfizer, rather than Moderna. Pfizer has been distributed more widely in Iowa than Moderna has.
    As to side effects from the shot, I didn't sleep well last night (nothing new. I suffer from insomnia) and I have a bit of a headache. My arm is a little bit stiff, but nothing I can't handle.
    from what our local ppl said, Moderna is mostly going to larger cities, who can better deal with the ultra cold needs

    I'm trying to find out if I'm in the next group or not...which is supposed to include 65+, which I'm just short of, and those with 2+ underlying conditions, which I have. As I read it, I should, but my doctor's nurse says she was told underlying conditions AND 65+
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,469
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Would love to take it but wonít immediately since Iím healthy a new have already had COVID. Once itís clear I wonít be taking it from people who need it more I will be ecstatic to take it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my brother is civilian DoD and could have gotten it last week, but decided others needed it more...I told him the shots were already on base, so not taking it would just mean 1 more on base would get it...now they're out
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    from what our local ppl said, Moderna is mostly going to larger cities, who can better deal with the ultra cold needs

    I'm trying to find out if I'm in the next group or not...which is supposed to include 65+, which I'm just short of, and those with 2+ underlying conditions, which I have. As I read it, I should, but my doctor's nurse says she was told underlying conditions AND 65+
    My mom is in the same position and was told that she would be the head of the line in the next group. My understanding is that each state has their own standards.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,451
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if I had Covid I'd be vexed immediately!

    but you mean vaccinated, don't you...
    Yes. I am, knock on wood, getting over it now. I read online that you shouldnít be vaccinated for 90 days after having it but didnít see that elsewhere. I am going back to the doctor next week so I was going to ask but was curious if anyone knew


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes. I am, knock on wood, getting over it now. I read online that you shouldnít be vaccinated for 90 days after having it but didnít see that elsewhere. I am going back to the doctor next week so I was going to ask but was curious if anyone knew


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...e/art-20484859

    Mayo suggests you can wait 90 days after infection, but they're saying you're highly unlikely to be reinfected in that time...so they didn't say you shouldn't vac in 90 days as much as saying shouldn't need to
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #165
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if I had Covid I'd be vexed immediately!

    but you mean vaccinated, don't you...

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •