Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

My sister is an essential worker and she already got covid a few months back but hopefully she will get the vaccine by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just imagine if Obama was a woman....
    Then sheíd be an ugly, harpy, bimbo.

....with a derogatory and juvenile nickname like Ms. Sinnamon Stick or Creme Filled Maple Bar-ack or something.

I'm not going to take the Vax when it comes out, I'm not against Anti-Vax mind you, but I'm not an "essential" worker, and I'm not in a demo that is most predisposed to being fearful of Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm not in a demo that is most predisposed to being fearful of Covid.
    The low IQ demo?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The low IQ demo?

Vaccines will be coming to my facility in a week or 2. We will start with the residents and then the staff will get them. We don't have a super-freezer, so we won't be using the Pfizer vaccine. Moderna's vaccine will be getting approval in the next week.

The low IQ demo?
    No, the elderly and the ones with preexisting conditions. They're the one's who are most predisposed to be fearful of Covid.

A bunch of my coworkers got it, they're all pretty young and in good health, so they're fine. I'm young and healthy too. I'll be fine if I get it, though I don't want to to get it.

The low IQ demo?

I'm not going to take the Vax when it comes out, I'm not against Anti-Vax mind you, but I'm not an "essential" worker, and I'm not in a demo that is most predisposed to being fearful of Covid.
    Are any of the people you come in contact with on a daily basis in the demographic that has reason to be fearful of Covid? You realize this is just another form of maskholing, right?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Are any of the people you come in contact with on a daily basis in the demographic that has reason to be fearful of Covid? You realize this is just another form of maskholing, right?
    Maskholing is not wanting a cloth on your face.

Vaccine holding is not wanting an attenuated novel virus injected into your blood stream.

Pretty big diff..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, the elderly and the ones with preexisting conditions. They're the one's who are most predisposed to be fearful of Covid.

A bunch of my coworkers got it, they're all pretty young and in good health, so they're fine. I'm young and healthy too. I'll be fine if I get it, though I don't want to to get it.
    For the record, I know of a doctor and her husband, both early 40s both uber healthy, athletic, and active....and both still having some residual effects now months after having had Covid. So, whether fearful or not, there's reason to not want it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maskholing is not wanting a cloth on your face.

Vaccine holding is not wanting an attenuated novel virus injected into your blood stream.

Pretty big diff..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No **** but both contribute to further spread of the virus (which I assume was his point). Leave it to the wannabe epidemiologist to be an anti-vax proponent though. Kinda like how the guy that constantly brings up his Muslim religion also claims to not be religious.

You're just full of contradictions and schotty logic.

"Predisposed to be fearful of Covid" is such a stupid sounding phrase.

Tell that to my college classmate whose 30 year old wife died.

Iím tired of all of the douchebags with cavalier attitudes toward this.

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast