• No

1 7.14%
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Nah I'm just **** talking, lol.
    Lol, figured as much

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I have been fully vaccinated for almost 2 months. Barely noticed the needles. Absolutely no side effects. My wife was a bit tired after the second dose, but fine the next morning after a good night's sleep.

Pfizer vaccine.

Just got 2nd. Apparently my reaction to the first was among the more severe so a bit worried about the 2nd.

Had you been previously infected with Covid?

The place where nothing happens? How is that any different from the Northern Teratories, or New Foundland, or Labrador? Or the Indian Reservations? Or Quebec or Ontario?
    Good one. Your jokes are flatter than Kershaw's fastball in the post season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Had you been previously infected with Covid?
    Don't think so, but I never got tested either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't think so, but I never got tested either.
    Those of us that had Covid have had a worse reaction to the first shot, but my reaction to the 2nd was no fun at all. I had the worst headache I've had in a very long time. I hope your reaction is milder than mine was. My daughter -- a physician who treats Covid patients routinely -- said that she felt ill for about 12 hours after her 2nd shot and was fine after that.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Those of us that had Covid have had a worse reaction to the first shot, but my reaction to the 2nd was no fun at all. I had the worst headache I've had in a very long time. I hope your reaction is milder than mine was. My daughter -- a physician who treats Covid patients routinely -- said that she felt ill for about 12 hours after her 2nd shot and was fine after that.
    I was really sleepy but couldn't get to sleep because of body pain. Feel much better today.

Good. I'm glad you're feeling better today. That is pretty much what most people I've talked to have told me. A day or 2 of discomfort is about all.

I had a bit of a fever with chills and cold sweats for a day and a half after the 2nd shot but feel back to normal.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

That reaction sounds pretty typical to me. Glad you're feeling better. Just be sure to drink enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Thats world series champion Kershaw, you know what a championship is right? Its that thing no Canadian Hockey team has won in 30 years.

Told someone yesterday that I was taking my daughter for her 2nd Pfizer and was told that I was essentially dooming her future children. No idea how you get people past that stuff.

Thats world series champion Kershaw, you know what a championship is right? Its that thing no Canadian Hockey team has won in 30 years.
    The Canadian men's ice hockey team won the gold medal in two of the last three olympics. When was the last time the USA won?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast