14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have yet to run into ANYone in person that has had anything more than some arm soreness....my youngest brother said he was fatigued the day after his 2nd shot, but that was it.
    my mom had fatigue for a few days and my dad said all he had the first day was arm soreness then that night he start getting chills, and the next day he was fatigued and hurt all over.

Also, a friend of mines wife had a reaction after the first shot, the day after the shot she started temping, chills, fatigue and, body aches.

those are the worse reaction I have heard about from my circle.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Definitely sounds worse than Covid.
    Most people didn't get very sick at all from covid. Jonny Rahm was winning the memorial by 6 strokes and he didn't even know he had it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Most people didn't get very sick at all from covid. Jonny Rahm was winning the memorial by 6 strokes and he didn't even know he had it.
    And 2 close relatives of my wife and I died from it, no services, no chances of seeing them in their final moments. One of which was in their 50s and fully healthy and a police officer.

But good to know Jonny Rahm didnít feel symptoms. Iíll tell my wife and rest of my family that we were just over reacting when they were in the hospital and we couldnít see them or try to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    And 2 close relatives of my wife and I died from it, no services, no chances of seeing them in their final moments. One of which was in their 50s and fully healthy and a police officer.

But good to know Jonny Rahm didnít feel symptoms. Iíll tell my wife and rest of my family that we were just over reacting when they were in the hospital and we couldnít see them or try to do anything.
    The statistical likelihood of having two relatives die of covid is insanely low. You're the second poster on this site that has had that happen to them.

My condolences.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Most people donít have complications from the vaccine. I didnít see you mention that with your post.

Millions have died around the world from Covid however, even your conspiratorial rhetoric of the deaths from the vaccine pale in comparison.

Covid Vaccine

The statistical likelihood of having two relatives die of covid is insanely low. You're the second poster on this site that has had that happen to them.

My condolences.
    And to what Valade just said, the statistical likelihood of a reaction to the vaccine more than a sore shoulder and a little fatigue is extremely low as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people donít have complications from the vaccine. I didnít see you mention that with your post.

Millions have died around the world from Covid however, even your conspiratorial rhetoric of the deaths from the vaccine pale in comparison.
    Mentioned nothing about that...

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's alright, she feels the same about you
    The good news for her is that I wouldnít act on it. Iím not Republicans in southern legislatures that are fighting to have fewer peopleís votes count.

Mentioned nothing about that...
    Then my apologies. I'm glad to hear you don't believe those conspiracies of thousands and thousands dying from the vaccine.

Then my apologies. I'm glad to hear you don't believe those conspiracies of thousands and thousands dying from the vaccine.
    You're a wizard at putting words into people's moths. Always have been.

You're a wizard at putting words into people's moths. Always have been.
    And youíre a wizard at claiming you donít believe things you actually do.

Remember when you argued Trump hadnít had oxygen because his doctor said he wasnít currently on oxygen and then when asked if you think Trump had ever been on oxygen you ran away like a coward and the very next day his doctor admitted he had been on oxygen? Good times.

I take it back, thereís a 99% chance you believe that thousands have died from the vaccine.

And youíre a wizard at claiming you donít believe things you actually do.

Remember when you argued Trump hadnít had oxygen because his doctor said he wasnít currently on oxygen and then when asked if you think Trump had ever been on oxygen you ran away like a coward and the very next day his doctor admitted he had been on oxygen? Good times.

I take it back, thereís a 99% chance you believe that thousands have died from the vaccine.
    You're still hung up on Trump not dying from covid.

You're still hung up on Trump not dying from covid.

Speaking of putting words in peopleís mouths... I never wanted him to die from Covid.

Iím ďhung upĒ on how much of a withering simp you are that you actually defended something you knew wasnít true because your overlord said to

A judge has determined that a Houston hospital is within its rights to require vaccination in order to remain employed. Iím curious to see if this will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Iím sure they will be torn between their typical inclination to go along with big business or their desire to overturn COVID restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A judge has determined that a Houston hospital is within its rights to require vaccination in order to remain employed. Iím curious to see if this will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Iím sure they will be torn between their typical inclination to go along with big business or their desire to overturn COVID restrictions.
    I don't see why the hospital wouldn't be able to require it. a lot of hospitals already require their employees to take the flu shot, would make sense to require the covid vaccine.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast