14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She shouldn’t have said it. It’s not like Trump personally developed the vaccine. It was an irresponsible thing to say.
    Yep. We don’t have defend all her actions bc Trump is terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

She shouldn’t have said it. It’s not like Trump personally developed the vaccine. It was an irresponsible thing to say.
    I agree, but it does matter as to what exactly she said:

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely.

But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it.” She should have said something like “But if Donald Trump is the only one who tells us that we should take it...”

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    For a person of Harris's stature to come out and say that she would not take a vaccine that Trump endorsed because she doesn't trust Trump shows a total lack of regard for scientists, logic and general good behavior. It shows a childish streak that I hoped was going to go away when Trump left office. I guess childish behavior is the norm in national politics though.
    I could say the same thing about Trump getting the vaccine in private so his supporters wouldn't feel reassured that it is safe and effective.

It's funny. People act like Trump isn't a politician and yet he's made moves that are entirely political and in line with those who his supporters claim to hate.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Texas is going to pass a law preventing any business from requiring a COVID vaccination before entering the establishment...but please remind me how Texas, Republicans, or conservatives expect to be taken seriously when they say they are limited government.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Texas is going to pass a law preventing any business from requiring a COVID vaccination before entering the establishment...but please remind me how Texas, Republicans, or conservatives expect to be taken seriously when they say they are limited government.
    I’m going to open a gay cake and vaccine only business and then set up a go fund me

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m going to open a gay cake and vaccine only business and then set up a go fund me

In Texas, they would double knock you off. Tolerating “the gays” and encouraging the “Fauci ouchie”.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No she said she wouldn't trust Trump as the credible source of information to get the vaccine. Does Kamala Harris speak for all Democrats btw?
    Well, as the vice president, she's certainly up there as *speakers on behalf of all dem's* but I guess no she doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Govt should be there to protect the legal rights of people.

https://www.pewresearch.org/science/...-a-covid-19-va

This is particularly concerning but it explains a lot to why all the leading states in terms of % of people vaccinated are all Democrat.
    That's largely because we saw *science* get extremely political over the summer when you had health officials admonishing people for being outdoors, and then ENCOURAGING people to go out and protest, what other way is there to take that kind of response than hyper political?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yep. We don’t have defend all her actions bc Trump is terrible

Sure you don't I guess, but you guys are picking a lousy reason to bash her.

I'm far from a defender of Harris, but you guys are being totally unreasonable in your critiques.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's largely because we saw *science* get extremely political over the summer when you had health officials admonishing people for being outdoors, and then ENCOURAGING people to go out and protest, what other way is there to take that kind of response than hyper political?
    What's crazy is that in the future people will be wondering how "treating minorities better" was ever a political issue in the first place.

What's crazy is that in the future people will be wondering how "treating minorities better" was ever a political issue in the first place.
    I forget was there a highly contagious deadly pandemic going on last summer? One that would spread faster by people being in close proximity to one another yelling and shouting in unison? Because if not, why did we shut down sports venues including outdoor venues to audiences?

It's almost as if public health officials should put PUBLIC HEALTH first and personal feelings on politics second. By the way, NO ONE is anti-treating minorities better.
    I remember Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity heavily criticizing Derek Chauvin after the video of what happened surfaced.
    This wasn't a partisan issue at all.
    But it was unscientific given the information we *PUBLICALLY* had at the time (since Fauci had different info privately) to encourage peopel to do that.

Well, as the vice president, she's certainly up there as *speakers on behalf of all dem's* but I guess no she doesn't.
    Just because she is the VP doesn't mean she speaks for all Democrats. She may represent Democrats but just like Republicans, there is a vast spectrum of left wing voters.

I forget was there a highly contagious deadly pandemic going on last summer? One that would spread faster by people being in close proximity to one another yelling and shouting in unison? Because if not, why did we shut down sports venues including outdoor venues to audiences?

It's almost as if public health officials should put PUBLIC HEALTH first and personal feelings on politics second. By the way, NO ONE is anti-treating minorities better.
    I remember Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity heavily criticizing Derek Chauvin after the video of what happened surfaced.
    This wasn't a partisan issue at all.
    But it was unscientific given the information we *PUBLICALLY* had at the time (since Fauci had different info privately) to encourage peopel to do that.
    You'd be forgiven if you forgot watching conservative news, because none of them acted as such. This is what is frustrating about conservatives, is their selectivity regarding whether covid was serious or not. Were you discussing how serious it was last summer?

As for whether it was a partisan issue, yes it very much was. Which is why BLM is almost as scary a three letter acronym for conservatives as AOC. It's why their biggest concern at the moment is how race is taught in schools.

No one is against treating minorities better for very different reasons. Liberals because they want them treated better, but conservatives because they don't think they're treated any differently.
    Last edited by valade16; 06-07-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Just because she is the VP doesn't mean she speaks for all Democrats. She may represent Democrats but just like Republicans, there is a vast spectrum of left wing voters.
    there's no spectrum according to some here......there's Trumpers and outliers...just the two groups
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast