14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    from what our local ppl said, Moderna is mostly going to larger cities, who can better deal with the ultra cold needs

I'm trying to find out if I'm in the next group or not...which is supposed to include 65+, which I'm just short of, and those with 2+ underlying conditions, which I have. As I read it, I should, but my doctor's nurse says she was told underlying conditions AND 65+
    I thought it was the Pfizer one that had to be super cold and the moderna was easier to store?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I thought it was the Pfizer one that had to be super cold and the moderna was easier to store?
    I may have said it backwards...whichever needs ultra cold is going to larger cities
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-millio...114156926.html

Currently, U.S. vaccination efforts are constrained by supply shortages and inefficient distribution of the two approved vaccines, from Modern and Pfizer/BioNTech. "States are expected to run out of doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine within days," Politico says. But both companies are ramping up production, and Johnson & Johnson's one-dose vaccine is expected to hit the shelves by the end of February, so there should be amply supply to significantly exceed Biden's current goal by April.

Nice.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112