14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thanks for the timely assist, Dmac. Knew he said something to the effect of what I was claiming.
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It literally took me less than five minutes to find that, and I didn't need the link you provided either. I don't look at too many threads in the politics forum and I remembered when you posted that and how ridiculous it was. I also remembered it was a few days after the election as well, so very easy to find.
    Don't worry. He'd find some mindless way to insult you regardless. That's his whole shtick around here.

Got the 2ne Pfizer shot today. Not sure about the after effects yet but just for my peace of mind this was deeply appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Got the 2ne Pfizer shot today. Not sure about the after effects yet but just for my peace of mind this was deeply appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Tomorrow for me

The vaccine rollout here in Canada has been a joke. I live in Toronto and have a postal code which is designated in a covid "hot spot." Up until last week they were only vaccinating people 50+ but announced that if you live in a covid hot spot you can register for a vaccine appointment if you're between the ages of 18-49. I registered on Tuesday. After doing so I discovered they have a program in place for "leftover vaccines" available to people aged 18-49. What this means is that you can register your phone number in order to be contacted for a vaccine at the end of day but you have to be able to show up within 30 minutes of receiving the call. They're basically admitting that vaccines aren't being used and only giving people a small window of opportunity to get one of those unused vaccines.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Unfortunately, once a vial is opened up, it must be used that day. This is relatively common. They don't want to waste any of the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The vaccine rollout here in Canada has been a joke. I live in Toronto and have a postal code which is designated in a covid "hot spot." Up until last week they were only vaccinating people 50+ but announced that if you live in a covid hot spot you can register for a vaccine appointment if you're between the ages of 18-49. I registered on Tuesday. After doing so I discovered they have a program in place for "leftover vaccines" available to people aged 18-49. What this means is that you can register your phone number in order to be contacted for a vaccine at the end of day but you have to be able to show up within 30 minutes of receiving the call. They're basically admitting that vaccines aren't being used and only giving people a small window of opportunity to get one of those unused vaccines.
    Move to America. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Move to America. Lol.
    Sorry, not a fan of banging my cousins.

Sorry, not a fan of banging my cousins.
    Prefer brothers?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Prefer brothers?
    I hear that's a midwest thang, yall.

I hear that's a midwest thang, yall.
    I thought Saskatchewan was part of the midwest..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I thought Saskatchewan was part of the midwest..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That would be known as "The Prairies" AKA "The Place Where Nothing Happens."

That would be known as "The Prairies" AKA "The Place Where Nothing Happens."
    The place where nothing happens? How is that any different from the Northern Teratories, or New Foundland, or Labrador? Or the Indian Reservations? Or Quebec or Ontario?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The place where nothing happens? How is that any different from the Northern Teratories, or New Foundland, or Labrador? Or the Indian Reservations? Or Quebec or Ontario?
    It's Newfoundland & Labrador and St John's is actually one of the coolest cities I've been too.
    As for Quebec, Montreal is continually ranked one of the best party cities in NA.

Someone needs to get out more

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's Newfoundland & Labrador and St John's is actually one of the coolest cities I've been too.
    As for Quebec, Montreal is continually ranked one of the best party cities in NA.

Someone needs to get out more

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Nah I'm just **** talking, lol.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast