Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Knicks Sign C Nerlens Noel 1 year $5M

Last edited by YoungStuna; 11-21-2020 at 09:54 PM.

We donít have a ton of bigs anymore with Portis and Taj gone. We needed a backup C and Noel is solid, I like this move. Still mad about Payton though, **** Scott Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    We donít have a ton of bigs anymore with Portis and Taj gone. We needed a backup C and Noel is solid, I like this move. Still mad about Payton though, **** Scott Perry.
    True, I guess I was thinking Ed Davis was the backup C. I definitely prefer Noel though.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    True, I guess I was thinking Ed Davis was the backup C. I definitely prefer Noel though.
    True, I completely forgot about Davis. I read on twitter that Davis was brought in more as a locker room guy than to get actual burn.

I do think last year whenever Mitch would sit and Taj would play it was such a noticeable drop off in rim protection. Thibs should have fun with these two rim protectors for 48 mins. Now just trade Randle plz.

Knicks Sign C Nerlens Noel 1 year $5M

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I do think last year whenever Mitch would sit and Taj would play it was such a noticeable drop off in rim protection. Thibs should have fun with these two rim protectors for 48 mins. Now just trade Randle plz.
    Yeah ironically he and Mitch are extremely similar players.

Looks like weíre gonna have 48 mins of Mitch every game even if he gets into foul trouble

i get wanting to preserve cap, but i just hate this yearly revolving door of new players. its just not good for development.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i get wanting to preserve cap, but i just hate this yearly revolving door of new players. its just not good for development.
    Iím saying. These 1 year deals do absolutely nothing. Play good or play bad, they gone

I like Noel but I thought we were good with Mitch and Davis. People are going to be surprised by how good Davis is IMO. Then you can go small sometimes with Obi at the 5. Iíd prefer a little more room for experimenting. On the other hand Noel could net us a pick if a contender really needs a big. He might look good in Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Mitch, Noel, Davis, Obi, Randle

if we only went after a PG as hard as we do bigs

Mitch, Noel, Davis, Obi, Randle

if we only went after a PG as hard as we do bigs
    If there was a PG worth going hard after!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    If there was a PG worth going hard after!
    how many PG's did we pass on in the draft?

And we should have gone hard for Ball, GSW took Wiseman, they would have taken Mitch and #8 I think. Mitch & Haliburton is better than just Wiseman for them.

I forget this dude exists until he ends up on a new team

how many PG's did we pass on in the draft?

And we should have gone hard for Ball, GSW took Wiseman, they would have taken Mitch and #8 I think. Mitch & Haliburton is better than just Wiseman for them.
    I think the point was that you guys are so caught up in that one position (understandably so) that youíre willing to reach and overpay although that player ultimately isnít worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I think the point was that you guys are so caught up in that one position (understandably so) that youíre willing to reach and overpay although that player ultimately isnít worth it.
    I wanted a pg as much as anyone but the pgs I wanted weren't in the right places for us to draft any of them. Its just how the draft fell.

IMO the only nba rdy pgs were Ball, Flynn, and Pritchard. Ball should be solid right out then gate, I think Flynn is completely nba ready and will be an immediate leader on the raptors, Pritchard will be a huge liability on defense, but on the Celtics where they play good team ball, and can hide his liabilities a bit, I think he will thrive.

I'm really excited to watch Pritchard and Flynn in the NBA.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast