Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    wouldve much rather bought Lin back.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah I wish we fired Perry along with Mills.

This team just canít do things right even when they try. We should have at least brought in someone else instead. Give us a new face.
    When we didnít pick up the option I was expecting a fresh face. Someone like Augustine. I never expected the team to start the season with Frank and DSJ as the only to options at PG. You can do that to Mike Miller. I didnít see it with Thibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    That would have been sweet

IT would have been fun too. He would have tried to score 30 a game but he would have got us out and running and provided shooting

losing faith in this new regime already.

draft Another PF that can't shoot or defend, don't draft a PG, and now Payton back? And Randle still on the roster...
    I think Quickley definitely has PG potential once he learns the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When we didnít pick up the option I was expecting a fresh face. Someone like Augustine. I never expected the team to start the season with Frank and DSJ as the only to options at PG. You can do that to Mike Miller. I didnít see it with Thibs

I was hoping for Reggie Jackson who is still unsigned. At least I could see flipping him for a pick at the deadline or something. I canít imagine weíll get even a bag of balls for Payton ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Agreed. Elf is not a huge deal to me, we all knew we were gonna get some sort of vet PG here. Randle is the big problem. Dump Randle and the young guys will all get plenty of burn and Elf will be playing his 2 man game with Obi. You had to get Thibs a PG with some semblance of how to run a unit. There was literally no one left.

Man you guys are negative.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Agreed. Elf is not a huge deal to me, we all knew we were gonna get some sort of vet PG here. Randle is the big problem. Dump Randle and the young guys will all get plenty of burn and Elf will be playing his 2 man game with Obi. You had to get Thibs a PG with some semblance of how to run a unit. There was literally no one left.
    I hate randle more than anyone, Absolutely can't stand his game, but give him a chance with Thibs. Thibs isn't gonna run that rinky dink iso offense that allowed randle to pretend he was prime Carmelo. I think Randle shows improvement under thibs tbh.

I'm not saying he will be great or anything, but he will calm down under thibs, thibs demands a lot from his men.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I hate randle more than anyone, Absolutely can't stand his game, but give him a chance with Thibs. Thibs isn't gonna run that rinky dink iso offense that allowed randle to pretend he was prime Carmelo. I think Randle shows improvement under thibs tbh.

I'm not saying he will be great or anything, but he will calm down under thibs, thibs demands a lot from his men.
    Thereís no minutes for Randle if youíre playing Obi/Mitch/Noel/Knox. Youíre gonna try to plug him in 15 mins a night? In a contract year? Heís gonna raise a stink.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Thereís no minutes for Randle if youíre playing Obi/Mitch/Noel/Knox. Youíre gonna try to plug him in 15 mins a night? In a contract year? Heís gonna raise a stink.
    I hope Knox plays man lol I also donít think Noel plays over Randle
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Its hard to believe that his race doesn't have something to do with him not being in the nba.

At no point has freaking Elfrid Payton among many others ever been as good as Lin. I don't care how much someone doesn't like Lin, you can't convince me you don't believe he belongs in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I think its way too early to know who's getting minutes. Thibs job is to develop the young players and build a winning culture. When I say winning culture, I don't mean actually winning games, but playing the game the right way night in and night out.

None of those guys you mentioned have proven they deserve minutes over anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I think its way too early to know who's getting minutes. Thibs job is to develop the young players and build a winning culture. When I say winning culture, I don't mean actually winning games, but playing the game the right way night in and night out.

None of those guys you mentioned have proven they deserve minutes over anyone else.
    Disagree. All of them should play over Randle. Heís a net negative who plays the wrong way. These other guys at least all bring something specific and positive to a modern team.

Hey why donít we bring back Mudiay on a 1 year deal too? So we can continue this carousel of taking playing time away from our kids in favor of players who have no long-term place on our team.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast