Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I would say that Hayward is the new Boozer but at least Hayward has legit injuries...not "pulling" his hammy carrying luggage. Kinda crazy though cause he was always healthy in Utah. Maybe when I said I hoped he had a great post Utah career like D-Will my curse actually worked?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I would say that Hayward is the new Boozer but at least Hayward has legit injuries...not "pulling" his hammy carrying luggage. Kinda crazy though cause he was always healthy in Utah. Maybe when I said I hoped he had a great post Utah career like D-Will my curse actually worked?
    Don't curse any Jazz players cause I have them 5th best team overall if healthy

Mitchell will dominate!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The Basketball Gods have struck down Hayward for leaving Utah. I'm sure you obsess about this far more than I, but man if he had stayed in Utah they'd have Mitchell, Gobert and Hayward.

To me, both being small market teams in the West, the situation is similar to LMA leaving Portland when had he stayed we could have had Lillard, LMA, and CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The Basketball Gods have struck down Hayward for leaving Utah. I'm sure you obsess about this far more than I, but man if he had stayed in Utah they'd have Mitchell, Gobert and Hayward.

To me, both being small market teams in the West, the situation is similar to LMA leaving Portland when had he stayed we could have had Lillard, LMA, and CJ.
    I was actually thinking about this today that how much better of a position we would be in if Hayward had asked out instead of just leaving. maybe we could have gotten a couple firsts for him and what we could have used those to add to this core. instead we are very soon going to be in cap hell with only our firsts to trade for assets and we still owe one of those to Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Eh, it does come to mind here and there. I mean we got Bojan and he's cheaper but prime Hayward was a much more well rounded player. It is what it is. Gotta dance with who brought ya.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011