Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hayward to CHA (4 years, $120M)

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

CHA has about $19M in cap space I've read. A Hayward deal for this much starts at just under $28M. So imagine some type of deal is happening with Rozier, Zeller or Batum.

Ouch ainge probably crying missing out on Turner lmao.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

OOOOUUUUUFFFFFFFFfff

Well done by Hayward though, got a huge contract. I thought he would be looking at around 16-20 mill/year, but after Morris got that, I should've known that he'd get more

Should be interesting to see, now that he's back to probably being either the 1 or a 1a/1b option in Charlotte. Maybe (Hopefully) he can get back to where he was before the injury.
    Last edited by Cal827; 11-21-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Repeat of 2014!

If he's healthy and lives up the player we thought he would be in Boston, this could end up being a nice addition for Charlotte. That's a big if, but I like the core they're building with Ball and Hayward. Probably the most excitement the Hornets have had around them in a decade.

I like the basketball fit there. He fits very well in a starting lineup of Ball/Graham/Hayward/Washington/Zeller with Rozier and Bridges off the bench.

That's a looooooooot of money for him but it's not like they're a big draw. They still should have max cap space next year if they avoid using stretch on Batum to make room.

Feels like OKC could get involved here and take back Batum for still expiring but less money to give CHA some extra room.

Also, the Bucks BETTER win the East this year. I was thinking that Boston would be their biggest competitor if they got Turner in a S/T for Hayward, but now they've seemed to take a bit of a step back (maybe less of a logjam helps, but they're still lacking a C). Most of the East top teams have (on paper) either stood pat or took a step back (Toronto, Boston, Miami, etc). The Nets might be their biggest competition, but we're yet to see what Durant looks like on Return, and it might take a bit for him to be fully back to season/playoff games

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I like the basketball fit there. He fits very well in a starting lineup of Ball/Graham/Hayward/Washington/Zeller with Rozier and Bridges off the bench.

That's a looooooooot of money for him but it's not like they're a big draw. They still should have max cap space next year if they avoid using stretch on Batum to make room.

Feels like OKC could get involved here and take back Batum for still expiring but less money to give CHA some extra room.
    OKC looking to be the first team in NBA history to own all the picks in a draft

But Tittays are forever.

Would be interesting to know if CHA floated this deal out there to him to get him to opt out or if they talked themselves into it with him just sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Ouch ainge probably crying missing out on Turner lmao.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Ainge tried to play hard ball, swung & missed.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Donít think Ainge ever wanted Turner tbh. And it didnít matter in the end because Charlotte legit gave Hayward $120 mil. Money talks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Luckily with Ainge we know he'll leak all the details haha

Honestly it could be that as much as Hayward wanted IND he wasn't taking less. And IND might not have been willing to give him this much money unless they were sending out enough to offset it. And that might have been more than Ainge could approval from ownership to take back for Myles Turner since the IND offer was presumably Turner + overpaid bench fodder as opposed to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Would be interesting to know if CHA floated this deal out there to him to get him to opt out or if they talked themselves into it with him just sitting there.
    He for sure had this deal on the table before he opted out.

They only have like 20m in cap room, still possible for a S&T with them?

I wasnít high on Turner at all, would rather try to lure Ibaka with the MLE

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast