Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Are you seriously talking about Making a Murderer? Please tell me this isn't your idea of "reviewing a case".

So this is just a charade right? I mean you could easily link me whatever evidence you want me to see, but you seem to just want to play the vague "I know something you don't" game.

Problem is you've proven to know nothing about law... So... Doesn't really work lol.
    Nah, you claim to know all this stuff, you have Google. You speak in absolutes and claim i know nothing.

Literally look up the case for the thread you're commenting on. I personally do not care if you're ignorant to the details of this case, it's irrelevant to me.

I provided every link you need in the other thread, use whatever source you want to locate information.

Last edited by NBA all the way; 11-23-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Trump fans have started acting like Trump. It's just more proof that it's a cult.
    Indeed. Mimicking their master as he "normalizes" this sort of pathetic behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I don't, that's your conclusion.
    Well you sure keep bringing inconsequential **** the deceased did as if it somehow justifies their deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are both out of your ****ing mind and one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever come across.

Show me where I said that this cowardly little boy must be racist and/or that his intent was to "murder anyone black if needed".

My goodness are you ridiculous.
    I didn't say you said this, I said you were manipulated by people/media. they are who said this.

people like this with an ability to influence people like you.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Can you give a solid opinion on this matter with Rittenhouse? What do you think of this. Not just from a law perspective, but morally as well. Obviously we do not have all the evidence yet. But do you think just based on the facts given he is justified in being at the riot with a rifle? Do you think this is a wise decision? Do you think he made good decisions? Not just the shooting itself but the summary of events leading up to it.
    I don't think he should have went there.

even if he had good intentions with no intent on using the gun he had, it was a recipe for something bad to happen when there were so many other people that that did have an intent to be violent.

it was nice that he helped during the day, but at night is when things like this become violent, and it's still happening on a nightly basis.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone tried to offer a legitimate excuse for going to a different state and looking for a fight with a gun?
    except that is not what happened.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You cannot shoot someone over private property. Thats called illegal. So he was there, intending to commit a crime

The video shows a bag thrown at him and him reacting by murdering the thrower. Its not self defense when you blast the hell out of an unarmed person.
    where is the evidence to support the bold.

one is allowed to defend them self when this happens.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the evidence to support the bold.

one is allowed to defend them self when this happens.
    one is never going to need to defend themselves if they never show up where they shouldn't have gone in the first place and do so with a loaded weapon
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    one is never going to need to defend themselves if they never show up where they shouldn't have gone in the first place and do so with a loaded weapon
    but he was there, even if he should not have been. being there he is allowed to defend himself.

\_(ツ)_/

I didn't say you said this, I said you were manipulated by people/media. they are who said this.

people like this with an ability to influence people like you.

I wasn't manipulated by ****, you giant hypocrite. Some of us can actually think for ourselves.

but he was there, even if he should not have been. being there he is allowed to defend himself.
    Not with deadly force, no. Keep standing up for pieces of **** though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The loaded weapon is irrelevant. Joseph Rosenbaum was going to attempt to assault the kid regardless. For Kyle had extinguished a dumpster they had lit on fire and stood in front of cars people wanted to vandalize. Rosenbaum's aggressive attitude is well exhibited at the gas station on the night in question, telling people to shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not with deadly force, no. Keep standing up for pieces of **** though.

apparently there are levels of self defense and one is only allowed to defend them self to a point.

\_(ツ)_/

apparently there are levels of self defense and one is only allowed to defend them self to a point.
    No ****. Unless you can honestly say that having a bag of liquid thrown at you gives you the undeniable right to kill the person that threw it at you.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast