Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Kyle allegedly worked in Kenosha lol why are Anthony Huber from Silver Lake and Gaige Grosskreutz from West Allis coming from 30 and 45 minutes away respectively to destroy private property and participate in general civil unrest?

And there's no "fight" if rioters don't try to attack a kid with a semiautomatic rifle and use it against him, for putting out a literal dumpster fire. [emoji1745]
    You cannot shoot someone over private property. Thats called illegal. So he was there, intending to commit a crime

As I said it doesn't matter what you go off of, the video contradicts your position as well.
    The video shows a bag thrown at him and him reacting by murdering the thrower. Its not self defense when you blast the hell out of an unarmed person.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You cannot shoot someone over private property. Thats called illegal. So he was there, intending to commit a crime

The video shows a bag thrown at him and him reacting by murdering the thrower. Its not self defense when you blast the hell out of an unarmed person.
    That's all the video shows? You're purposely leaving out a lot of information.

Fleeing is HUGE in self defense, but you know this.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Look at the arrest records from last summer's riots -- most people arrested did not live in the cities they were arrested in. The St. Paul mayor said that the first night of riots in the Twin Cities had most of the people arrested come from out of state. Several people were arrested in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and Kenosha. Interesting isn't it. I guess they were just drawn to places to riot or were vacationing in the wrong spots. Or, they were hired to riot.
    Okay....

By deflections I was referring to him comparing adults protesting to a kid killing people. Obviously the biggest crimes committed that night were not crossing state borders.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Okay....

By deflections I was referring to him comparing adults protesting to a kid killing people. Obviously the biggest crimes committed that night were not crossing state borders.
    Protesting never has and never will be smashing up and burning private property.

Protesting never has and never will be smashing up and burning private property.
    Just like killing people has and never will be smashing up and burning private property, yeah?

Kyle allegedly worked in Kenosha lol why are Anthony Huber from Silver Lake and Gaige Grosskreutz from West Allis coming from 30 and 45 minutes away respectively to destroy private property and participate in general civil unrest?

And there's no "fight" if rioters don't try to attack a kid with a semiautomatic rifle and use it against him, for putting out a literal dumpster fire. [emoji1745]
    This is what happens when you continue to listen to people like Trump.

Whataboutisms doesn't work in court bud. Huber is not on trial. Grosskreutz is not on trial.

Again you can point fingers all you want. But that doesn't win you court cases.

Just like killing people has and never will be smashing up and burning private property, yeah?
    How you can even begin to equate the two or pretend like the former was a proper reaction to the latter is mind-boggling.

I was going to ask if there is even any evidence that the two deceased men were destroying private property but honestly I don't give a ****. It's irrelevant to the case of cowardly lil' Kyle.

Bruv, you lashed out when I told you to review the video and witness interviews, ik you haven't did that so again go review the 2013 WI case for the sole charge you keep highlighting, Mr Katz.
    Are you seriously talking about Making a Murderer? Please tell me this isn't your idea of "reviewing a case".

So this is just a charade right? I mean you could easily link me whatever evidence you want me to see, but you seem to just want to play the vague "I know something you don't" game.

Problem is you've proven to know nothing about law... So... Doesn't really work lol.

More baiting heck yes!
    AWW I'm sorry man. Such a victim. I mean 3 people are dead, and you are making a mockery of them, and trolling everyone by just bringing up vague nonsense.

But please tell me how you feel, because that's what's really important.

MODS MODS!!! THese people are being mean to me while I promote killing people! And when I went to Costco today they made me wear a mask!!

#FascistCostco

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    AWW I'm sorry man. Such a victim. I mean 3 people are dead, and you are making a mockery of them, and trolling everyone by just bringing up vague nonsense.

But please tell me how you feel, because that's what's really important.
    Some of these guys on this site absolutely love playing the role of victim. It's ****ing hilarious.

Some of these guys on this site absolutely love playing the role of victim. It's ****ing hilarious.
    Trump fans have started acting like Trump. It's just more proof that it's a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This is what happens when you continue to listen to people like Trump.

Whataboutisms doesn't work in court bud. Huber is not on trial. Grosskreutz is not on trial.

Again you can point fingers all you want. But that doesn't win you court cases.
    Never said they were, Paul.

How you can even begin to equate the two or pretend like the former was a proper reaction to the latter is mind-boggling.
    I don't, that's your conclusion.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast