Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail

Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, Inc. and actor Ricky Schroder helped raise the "required $2M cash bail" for Rittenhouse to be released.

.....on bail. Hopefully he knows enough not to cross state lines a d go on a shooting spree

ahhhh the sweet smell of white privilege. Imagine a black boy shooting three Maga protesters with two of them dying. Then when he tried to turn himself in, the cops tell him to go home. Got to keep those n$$$ers in line.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

quote and my reply from the other thread, better here..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, if someone dies because they are trying to protect a mad man from shooting up a crowd, that is an innocent person dying.

Apparently YOU haven't paid attention to the evidence.

Browski hit the nail on the head, it's so easy to see your tactics now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you have been misinformed, someone lied to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    better answered in this thread.

looks like it was.

I already covered this from the New York Times article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html
    Mr. Rittenhouse says that hes there to protect the business. He calls it his job, although there is no indication that he was asked to guard the site.

Later, he claims to another videographer that he was pepper sprayed by someone in a nearby crowd while protecting property.

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.
    He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though its unclear why. The weapons muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, Thats the shooter!

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouses gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I see this..

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

quote and my reply from the other thread, better here..

you have been misinformed, someone lied to you.
    No, I've seen the video myself. There was nothing for anyone to tell me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

another quote from WES445 in the other thread, and reply better here..

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    In a country that has a history of angry white men, uniformed or not, going into a black neighborhood and doing want they want, I find this despicable and he should go to jail. Those people had a right to protest and there is no proof they were committing a crime. That sob thought it was his right to come into a black neighborhood with a weapon to corral the black citizens there.

Don't worry with more and more blacks forming gun groups, I am sure the next Rittenhouse won't get out alive.

1st bold: like Antifa. they continue to show up in these neighborhoods with an intent to be violent, take over Black Lives Matter protesting. do you call them out?

2nd bold: do you really believe that? that is factually not correct, it's the exact opposite.

Rittenhouse went to protect the people there, protect the businesses.

\_(ツ)_/

1st bold: like Antifa. they continue to show up in these neighborhoods with an intent to be violent, take over Black Lives Matter protesting. do you call them out?

2nd bold: do you really believe that? that is factually not correct, it's the exact opposite.

He has been vilified and called a murderer. And he's been praised and called a hero. Instead of anyone facing the reality that he's an ignorant/nave kid who made a lot of poor judgement calls.

If you want to continue squabbling over "self-defense" claims go ahead. But it's not even relevant to what he's been charged with.

If you want to talk about the charges. The likelihood of conviction. How to fix this problem going forward. I'm down to talk about it. But if we're going to just talk about self-defense its a waste of everyone's time.

It reminds of the Trayvon Martin case. Everyone kept *****ing about stand your ground laws which were not even mentioned as part of Zimmerman's defense.

So what would you guys like to talk about.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-21-2020 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    He has been vilified and called a murderer. And he's been praised and called a hero. Instead of anyone facing the reality that he's an ignorant/nave kid who made a lot of poor judgement calls.

If you want to continue squabbling over "self-defense" claims go ahead. But it's not even relevant to what he's been charged with.

If you want to talk about the charges. The likelihood of conviction. How to fix this problem going forward. I'm down to talk about it. But if we're going to just talk about self-defense its a waste of everyone's time.

It reminds of the Trayvon Martin case. Everyone kept *****ing about stand your ground laws which were not even mentioned as part of Zimmerman's defense.

Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and other charges in connection with the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, on Aug. 25.
    what is the problem? he was facing a group of people that were agitators towards him. that is why he defended himself.

I can say he likely should not have went there, but I can see he went with good intentions compared to some that act like he wanted to hurt people.

he wasn't a hero, but he wasn't some murderer either as if he wanted this to happen.

\_(ツ)_/

Id like you to tell me your thoughts and then call anyone that has a slightly different perspective a moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The bolded is a load of ********. If he didn't intend to hurt people, he wouldn't have brought a ****ing gun.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The bolded is a load of ********. If he didn't intend to hurt people, he wouldn't have brought a ****ing gun.
    What was the medical pack for then?

Do you think he was there for the specific reason of killing people?

Or do you think in his own head, he thought he was helping?

Not saying that it's a rational thought, but do you really think he went there with the intention of killing protesters and nothing else?

Not saying that it's a rational thought, but do you really think he went there with the intention of killing protesters and nothing else?
    I said it before, and Ill say it again. You dont bring a loaded rifle to an altercation unless you plan to use it.

Sure, clean the grafitti, carry a medical pack. None of that matters unless you ditch the firearm whose sole purpose (something totally understandable even to a scramble-brain teenager) is to kill.

Should it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I am pretty sure some people who were convicted of vehicle homicide didn't get in the car with the intention of killing someone.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    it's a right to own a gun. having a gun does not mean that person is intent on using it, or even using it to shoot someone/kill someone.

his other actions and what he said support that he wasn't there to hurt anyone.

\_(ツ)_/

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast