Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169 LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2532
  1. #2506
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,226
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I think that was a good read on Trump that a few called as well. Who didn't believe at the time. The Trumpsters. Who was quick to pick up the banner when he did it, the Trumpsters. Of course they became delusional to back his refusal and it's reason.
    I didn't think Trump would pull any crazy **** on his way out until maybe a half year to year prior to election day 2020.

  2. #2507
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    24,499
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I didn't think Trump would pull any crazy **** on his way out until maybe a half year to year prior to election day 2020.
    Yeah no shade but I was gonna mention you as one of those people - who did end up apologizing to me later down the line

    But yeah, it wasn’t only the Trumpers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  3. #2508
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,226
    Unlike some people here, I can admit when I was wrong instead of lying or hiding behind PSD's worthless search post function.

  4. #2509
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    24,499
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Unlike some people here, I can admit when I was wrong instead of lying or hiding behind PSD's worthless search post function.
    lmao I came back to edit my post to basically say the same thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  5. #2510
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,226
    I missed the initial take, all good regardless though.

  6. #2511
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I didn't think Trump would pull any crazy **** on his way out until maybe a half year to year prior to election day 2020.
    The f'er have proven in the past he is self-serving con man, I didn't preach he would do it but felt he was capable of doing it. Especially with the zealots surrounding him egging he on. When he thought he would lose the presidential race with Hillary, he was floating the idea that the election was going to be rigged against him. He is just done what he plan to do if Hillary had beaten him. He would never admit to losing to corrupted Hillary in a fair election.

    Of course he won and we will never know for sure, but that ploy, casting doubts on the election results, was there then.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-06-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #2512
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,103
    He spend his whole administration casting doubt on anything that doesn't work for him. Europe, FBI, CIA, his generals, his foes. What institution did he not cast doubt on? He is a film-flam man. The best of his kind.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #2513
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,226
    Well yeah, it was quite obvious he was setting the table for this **** for quite a few months leading up to the 2020 election. I was well aware of it by that point, as I stated just now and mentioned numerous times here leading up to the election and attempted insurrection.

  9. #2514
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,951
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how are THEY racist for standing next to racist people?

    same type of comparison, would it be okay to vilify all Black Lives Matter for being next to/around those that are rioting/looting rather than the peaceful protesting?
    See what I mean?

    “How is it racist to chant “Jews will not replace us” next to some Klansmen?”

  10. #2515
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,105
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See what I mean?

    “How is it racist to chant “Jews will not replace us” next to some Klansmen?”
    you know that everyone standing there was chanting this?

    if there were people chanting this, then they were not simply standing beside the racists.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #2516
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,726
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See what I mean?

    “How is it racist to chant “Jews will not replace us” next to some Klansmen?”
    If I'm at a rally and someone chants "Jews will not replace us", I'm leaving ASAP. There is no reason for me to be there any more and the alleged cause they are campaigning for is only being damaged. Sticking around means that talk doesn't bother you.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #2517
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,951
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you know that everyone standing there was chanting this?

    if there were people chanting this, then they were not simply standing beside the racists.
    So you agree anyone who was chanting racist things there was probably racist (or at least saying racist things)?

  13. #2518
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If I'm at a rally and someone chants "Jews will not replace us", I'm leaving ASAP. There is no reason for me to be there any more and the alleged cause they are campaigning for is only being damaged. Sticking around means that talk doesn't bother you.
    That is why God gave you feet to walk away from bs. You are the company you keep for the non-believers.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #2519
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well yeah, it was quite obvious he was setting the table for this **** for quite a few months leading up to the 2020 election. I was well aware of it by that point, as I stated just now and mentioned numerous times here leading up to the election and attempted insurrection.
    If I have confuse the denial with my man prediction on the insurrection, my bad.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #2520
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,726
    And now it’s time to cash in on those 15 minutes of fame. Rittenhouse is getting what he sought desperately: attention!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •