Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sad and unfortunate when people are this brainwashed. the only reason you think this and reject any logical reasoning is because you were manipulated by people/media with an agenda.

white boy goes to BLM protesting, surely must be racist, and surely his intent was to murder anyone black if needed, despite evidence that shows otherwise and nobody black being shot by Rittenhouse.
    Can you give a solid opinion on this matter with Rittenhouse? What do you think of this. Not just from a law perspective, but morally as well. Obviously we do not have all the evidence yet. But do you think just based on the facts given he is justified in being at the riot with a rifle? Do you think this is a wise decision? Do you think he made good decisions? Not just the shooting itself but the summary of events leading up to it.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-22-2020 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If there wasn't video evidence or witness testimony, I would agree with you.

But as it is, there's more than enough for his defense team to cast doubt for 5 of the 6 charges he faces.

I predict a mistrial.
    You don't say anything of material at all. Your conclusions are 100% based on bias.

You clearly don't understand any of these laws lol.

Hence why you don't offer an actual defense to the behavior of the defendant leading up to the killings. Because you don't understand its relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You need to convince far more than half the country. In order to become law, you need 50 senators plus the House and president. Those 50 senators will come from all over the place. Many of whom are ready today to sign something. But most represent states where they continue to get re-elected strongly on their very resistance to the far left's ideology.

Just think about all the things that we Democrats talk about how 75% or more of the people support in polls and aren't magically becoming law.
    Agree, politicians don't give a damn about what the majority of their voter thinks, but if a small percentage of folks with big money agree on something, then it becomes law.

Anybody got a flame thrower?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-22-2020 at 09:30 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You don't say anything of material at all. Your conclusions are 100% based on bias.

You clearly don't understand any of these laws lol.

Hence why you don't offer an actual defense to the behavior of the defendant leading up to the killings. Because you don't understand its relevance.
    Bruv, you lashed out when I told you to review the video and witness interviews, ik you haven't did that so again go review the 2013 WI case for the sole charge you keep highlighting, Mr Katz.

Has anyone tried to offer a legitimate excuse for going to a different state and looking for a fight with a gun?

Eye witness testimony refutes your claim [emoji1745]
    There is video lol. Video>Eyewitness
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    There is video lol. Video>Eyewitness
    It still refutes your claim too LOL

It still refutes your claim too LOL
    Eyewitness testimony doesn't matter when there is a video
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone tried to offer a legitimate excuse for going to a different state and looking for a fight with a gun?
    Kyle allegedly worked in Kenosha lol why are Anthony Huber from Silver Lake and Gaige Grosskreutz from West Allis coming from 30 and 45 minutes away respectively to destroy private property and participate in general civil unrest?

And there's no "fight" if rioters don't try to attack a kid with a semiautomatic rifle and use it against him, for putting out a literal dumpster fire. [emoji1745]

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Eyewitness testimony doesn't matter when there is a video
    As I said it doesn't matter what you go off of, the video contradicts your position as well.

Kyle allegedly worked in Kenosha lol why are Anthony Huber from Silver Lake and Gaige Grosskreutz from West Allis coming from 30 and 45 minutes away respectively to destroy private property and participate in general civil unrest?

And there's no "fight" if rioters don't try to attack a kid with a semiautomatic rifle and use it against him, for putting out a literal dumpster fire. [emoji1745]
    Sick deflections.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sick deflections.
    More baiting heck yes!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sick deflections.
    Look at the arrest records from last summer's riots -- most people arrested did not live in the cities they were arrested in. The St. Paul mayor said that the first night of riots in the Twin Cities had most of the people arrested come from out of state. Several people were arrested in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and Kenosha. Interesting isn't it. I guess they were just drawn to places to riot or were vacationing in the wrong spots. Or, they were hired to riot.

And, by the way, if you read my first post in this thread, I am not defending Mr. Rittenhouse. He went armed to a riot. He had intent to use the weapon, regardless of the circumstances. He was in a place he did not need to have been in and got into trouble there.

Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Look at the arrest records from last summer's riots -- most people arrested did not live in the cities they were arrested in. The St. Paul mayor said that the first night of riots in the Twin Cities had most of the people arrested come from out of state. Several people were arrested in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and Kenosha. Interesting isn't it. I guess they were just drawn to places to riot or were vacationing in the wrong spots. Or, they were hired to riot.
    I donít think that is true and if I remember correctly the arrest records in Minn totally contradicted the statement that most of the roiters were from out of state.

Edit: the mayor s actually retracted his statement and records show the vast majority of those arrested were from Minn

https://time.com/5845680/out-of-stat...protests-barr/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-22-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast