Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 211
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You need to convince far more than half the country. In order to become law, you need 50 senators plus the House and president. Those 50 senators will come from all over the place. Many of whom are ready today to sign something. But most represent states where they continue to get re-elected strongly on their very resistance to the far left's ideology.

    Just think about all the things that we Democrats talk about how 75% or more of the people support in polls and aren't magically becoming law.
    Meh a lot of those polls are misinterpreted tbh. Like healthcare for example. I will hear so many people point to the same damn poll saying "75% of Americans want medicare for all" but when you dig deeper you realize its a lot more complicated.

    The left intelligence and integrity can be their downfall at times while the right is incredibly susceptible to propaganda. And extremely easy to get to push a singular agenda. They almost just reelected imo the worst president in american history. Franklin Pierce looks in awe at this guy. He got almost no legislation passed. Caused 100s of thousands of death. And threw millions of people off healthcare.

    He ran on "liberals are the enemy" and whataboutisms. False equivalencies and destroying the planet. Trying to start a war. Ruining are global standing.

    But hey.. He ownz the libs bro.

    Oh and my bad for the last post. I keep confusing you and the other broncos guy
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-22-2020 at 05:06 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's really not, this other guy over here can talk about hypotheticals all he wants. If the trial started today, with the 6 charges brought against him, there will not be a unanimous decision from a jury of his peers based on the letter of Wisconsin law.

    Based on what letter of what law. Your trumpism dont work with me. What is the defense on a charge of reckless homicide. How can you justify your defendants actions.

    Buying a firearm illegally. Going to a hostile environment with the firearm. Involving yourself in a situation you arent trained for. Why would you bring an assault rifle to a riot when riot police dont even bring one? Why were you a state away passed curfew? Why didnt you contact police after the shooting? Why did you not surrender if you felt justified?

    If the prosecution does their job.. This is simple.

    Why do you think the defense is trying to claim he was asked to protect a dudes business? They are trying to find a justifiable reason for him being there. Because he doesnt have one. Because its was a dumb idea.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-22-2020 at 05:11 AM.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No you clearly are ignorant to the events of the night, and it's ok.
    Your posts have 0 substance. Quit embarrassing yourself.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,221
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well he didn't buy it and it was stored in Wisconsin, so...
    He ADMITTED to buying the weapon with stimulus money, him using a middle man who was also charged doesn't negate what happened. You can't answer for that fact that he illegally had the gun because there is no excuse to make. He put himself in that position, so he can't say he was only defending himself. There's no excuse for him killing those people and the fact that the right wants to make him a martyr proves this isn't about the law.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 11-22-2020 at 09:41 AM.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Your posts have 0 substance. Quit embarrassing yourself.
    Ok Paul. As you yourself know a WI case 7 years ago refutes what you're saying but we'll let it play out at trial.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ok Paul. As you yourself know a WI case 7 years ago refutes what you're saying but we'll let it play out at trial.
    LOl. I have 0 clue as to what you're talking about. If you'd like to discuss the case I'm more than happy to. If there's precedent I'm not aware of, then I'd love to hear your take.

    But if you're going to continue just vague BS then we can just follow this case together. You and me buddy!

    It wouldn't be the first time a state failed miserably at prosecution and the defense ends up winning, but so far this looks like a money grab/political hopeful attorney who is going to politicize this as much as possible, to create a wave of misinformation and anger that earns him a run at governor or senate in a Red state.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-22-2020 at 04:29 PM.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    He ADMITTED to buying the weapon with stimulus money, him using a middle man who was also charged doesn't negate what happened. You can't answer for that fact that he illegally had the gun because there is no excuse to make. He put himself in that position, so he can't say he was only defending himself. There's no excuse for him killing those people and the fact that the right wants to make him a martyr proves this isn't about the law.
    Trust me I don't have any reason to defend this kid or the holes in the 2nd amendment, but he is right as far as the murder charge. As it stands he would not be convicted of intentional homicide. Now I'm sure there will be further investigation, and that could change things, but as it stands this charge leans heavily in favor of the defense.

    Morally I think you're right, but as this guy would say "by the letter of the law". That's why focus on the reckless homicide makes more sense for prosecution. Because it looks at the totality of the decisions from the defendant, and not just the shooting itself. But I would honestly be shocked if the intentional homicide charge stuck.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-22-2020 at 04:47 PM.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,108
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Possession of a medical kit and a little time spent cleaning up graffiti is all it takes to get you to pretend that this cowardly little boy was full of nothing but good intentions. There's plenty of options here that reside somewhere between "helpful public servant" and "killer of all black people".

    The only reason you're sticking your neck out for Rittenhouse is because you see him as some sort of avatar for Trump loving Republicans trying to rid the world of those darned liberals and their dastardly cohorts, BLM and Antifa.
    sad and unfortunate when people are this brainwashed. the only reason you think this and reject any logical reasoning is because you were manipulated by people/media with an agenda.

    white boy goes to BLM protesting, surely must be racist, and surely his intent was to murder anyone black if needed, despite evidence that shows otherwise and nobody black being shot by Rittenhouse.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #159
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,108
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The opposition giving us game plans? Yeah, I can see that working really well. Got Rush's cell number, maybe I should listen to his advice as well. Listening to y'all clowns BLM would be protesting in someone basement out of your sight.

    Who here is saying that this white kid went to kill blacks? What with the medical kit? Do you think that will make those victims' families feel better? How do you seeing this defence working in a court setting?

    "Yes, your honor he had his medical kit when he killed those two and wound another. No, he wasn't able to administer first aid to the wounded party because they ran away from him for some reason"
    I have provided the story line from New York Times about the shootings including what lead to the first shooting.

    if there is an argument about why he had a a gun, or why he even went there, fine. but that is different than when he was there and confronted he defended himself and used the gun he brought for protection.

    I have seen nothing at all that would suggest any racism, or any intent on harming anyone black. if anyone can contradict that then do that.

    I never said he was innocent or some hero, but I can see what he said were his intentions, and how the night played out that lead to self defense.

    my argument has been about self defense, contradicting that he is some murderer that went there with an intent to kill.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #160
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,600
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sad and unfortunate when people are this brainwashed. the only reason you think this and reject any logical reasoning is because you were manipulated by people/media with an agenda.
    You are both out of your ****ing mind and one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever come across.

    white boy goes to BLM protesting, surely must be racist, and surely his intent was to murder anyone black if needed, despite evidence that shows otherwise and nobody black being shot by Rittenhouse.
    Show me where I said that this cowardly little boy must be racist and/or that his intent was to "murder anyone black if needed".

    My goodness are you ridiculous.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,629
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No he won't go to prison and people will cry about it, watch.
    I imagine that you are wrong here. He went "Armed with Intent" which is a felony. He participated in a riot, which is also a felony. Those are the most minor of the charges he might be facing. Intentional homicide? Talk about a nebulous term. Why not just call it 3rd degree murder?

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ok Paul. As you yourself know a WI case 7 years ago refutes what you're saying but we'll let it play out at trial.
    A plastic bag still isn't cause to discharge a weapon....

    He's a murderer
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    A plastic bag still isn't cause to discharge a weapon....

    He's a murderer
    Eye witness testimony refutes your claim [emoji1745]

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I imagine that you are wrong here. He went "Armed with Intent" which is a felony. He participated in a riot, which is also a felony. Those are the most minor of the charges he might be facing. Intentional homicide? Talk about a nebulous term. Why not just call it 3rd degree murder?
    If there wasn't video evidence or witness testimony, I would agree with you.

    But as it is, there's more than enough for his defense team to cast doubt for 5 of the 6 charges he faces.

    I predict a mistrial.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I imagine that you are wrong here. He went "Armed with Intent" which is a felony. He participated in a riot, which is also a felony. Those are the most minor of the charges he might be facing. Intentional homicide? Talk about a nebulous term. Why not just call it 3rd degree murder?
    Welcome to state law. They did a major criminal law reform in the late 1980's. SO they could have different statutes for homicide then they do for "felony murder".

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •