Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2532
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Speaking of whitewashing, where’s the right wing outrage at how the authorities in Georgia tried to bury the murder of Arbery in the first place?

They are all jerking off about the “correct” verdict but have conveniently forgotten that the trial could easily have never happened.
    What a strange ****ing post! In your warped mind it would be better if we weren't happy about the verdict. And nobody is "jerking off" to anything you weird *** old man.

What would you suggest we do. Burn down the houses of said authorities? Topple a bunch of statues? Or better yet...beat up innocent people and loot inner city stores?

Idiot!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Holy meltdown

Do I need to call security? Or perhaps the guy with the butterfly net?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Speaking of whitewashing, where’s the right wing outrage at how the authorities in Georgia tried to bury the murder of Arbery in the first place?

They are all jerking off about the “correct” verdict but have conveniently forgotten that the trial could easily have never happened.
    Yep. People forget that originally they tried to avoid having any trial and were just going to let the killers off without any attention.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What a strange ****ing post! In your warped mind it would be better if we weren't happy about the verdict. And nobody is "jerking off" to anything you weird *** old man.

What would you suggest we do. Burn down the houses of said authorities? Topple a bunch of statues? Or better yet...beat up innocent people and loot inner city stores?

Idiot!
    Ah, here’s the outrage. You go, sewerboy.

HAHA, yeah, we can kiss criminal justice good bye when the Republican takeover. Republicans got a natural immunity against seeing the problems surrounding the Arbery case. Just the idea that the cops can tell the shooters to go home and they will take care of a black body echoes Jim Crow.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Idiot!
    Rage on, Moron King!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The current death penalty wouldn't be a deterrent to anyone who lives a "serial killer" like lifestyle, i agree. In some sense, it would probably be a better death than they could imagine for themselves. That's why it should be a more painful ending than the current death penalty. For starters, their should be no warning, no last meal or saying goodbye to their family. The execution itself should be a painful experience as well.
    Retributive justice is not justice. This is immoral unconstitutional and barbaric.

The justice system should be designed to keep people put of society. Rehabilitate then when possible. Remove them permanately when not.

We are centuries removed from eye for an eye. It's sad to see this sentiment in 2021.

And I don't know what you mean by "serial killer" lifestyle. But you are misinformed if you think making punishments more violent abd painful is going to deter these people.

And why would you even consider giving the state that kind of power? This is wrong in just about every way.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-28-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Idiot!
    I would hope people would start calling for (at the very least) the jobs of all these people that try to push these crimes under the rug.

If not install laws that are designed to prevent this type of corruption.

You are kind of proving his point. Is BLM the only thing to be outraged against? Are you not at all concerned that this seems to be a pattern of behavior in our justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Retributive justice is not justice. This is immoral unconstitutional and barbaric.

The justice system should be designed to keep people put of society. Rehabilitate then when possible. Remove them permanately when not.

We are centuries removed from eye for an eye. It's sad to see this sentiment in 2021.

And I don't know what you mean by "serial killer" lifestyle. But you are misinformed if you think making punishments more violent abd painful is going to deter these people.

And why would you even consider giving the state that kind of power? This is wrong in just about every way.
    Don't forget: you're talking to someone that thinks it is a healthy and positive thing to fantasize about violence.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

We are nowhere near from the eye for an eye system sadly. We see people all over the place who want people killed for killing. It’s an easy political thing to tell people killing of a convicted criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Our white supremacist leaders giving the new kkk symbol...
    In scrolling back and reading this thread it’s funny to me Joey is trying to be this ironic caricature but he’s such a terrible, racist poster, nobody can tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Don't forget: you're talking to someone that thinks it is a healthy and positive thing to fantasize about violence.
    I'll give him a chance till proven otherwise. Of course when I first got here i said that same thing about Special after you warned me. 2 days later I was yelling at him and calling him a snake after he pulled that BS where he said he didn't watch Tucker Carlson. Then later said he didn't watch him live. And tried to say that was obviously what he meant.

I saw the video online for the 1st time where he killed 1 and wounded another.

That was easily self defense. Not sure how they thought they wpuld charge him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I saw the video online for the 1st time where he killed 1 and wounded another.

That was easily self defense. Not sure how they thought they wpuld charge him.
    Exactly anyone who watched the trial or saw the videos could clearly see this was all in self defense. You can make an argument that he shouldn’t nacen been on the streets which is fair but that doesn’t make the shooting any less justified IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk