Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That person was charged if I not mistaken.

All this comes down to do you support armed vigilantism or not.
    No. It comes down to the law. As many people support his actions, but that shouldn't matter. The case should be an absolute cake walk. Unless the prosecutors make major **** ups. Which is entirely possible. Cough* Casey Anthony Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I fully admit I don't know the whole story so thank you. In that case his friend needs to be charged also because he made a straw purchase
    His friend has been charged.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Like can someone explain to me the purpose of open carry laws? Besides just cowering behind the 2nd amendment? For the love of god.

Unless he gets caught in a bunch of lies there is no way he will get convicted, and TBH he shouldn't because of how stupid our country is on gun control. And the irresponsible rhetoric that treats his behavior as rational, responsible, and even helpful.

Republicans are so quick to defend cops, but then totally ignore them in situations like this. Where no rational cop is going to tell you that walking around with a rifle during a riot is an intelligent decision.

So if I'm to walk around with a rifle. I can claim that someone was trying to take my rifle and use it against me as a plea for self defense? It's ****ing so god damn stupid. You can use the rifle you brought as a reason why you felt your life was in danger, and that is a legitimate legal argument. My brain literally dies when I try to contemplate this.

I will assume that this charge will get lowered. As the self defense plea will most likely be upheld. And the prosecution will likely drop this down to a lesser crime (like reckless homicide). Unless the defense gets caught with their pants down, and he gets caught in a bunch of lies.
    If someone is scared of guns or anti 2nd amendment, I think they can look within ones self, self reflect and answer a lot of their own questions.

No. It comes down to the law. As many people support his actions, but that shouldn't matter. The case should be an absolute cake walk. Unless the prosecutors make major **** ups. Which is entirely possible. Cough* Casey Anthony Cough*
    I wasn't talking about what you were going on about. I am refering to his and others' desire to do law enforcement duties without legal authority. That was his motivation to leave home with a weapon?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-21-2020 at 08:31 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

I wasn't talking about what you going on about. I am refering to his and others' desire to do law enforcement duties without legal authority. That was his motivation to leave home with a weapon?
    Well unfortunately a huge portion of this country unironically grew up on Steven Segal movies.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If someone is scared of guns or anti 2nd amendment, I think they can look within ones self, self reflect and answer a lot of their own questions.
    Care to further explain? I'm scared of stupid people who promote stupid laws, and have no common sense.

I think hiding behind an amendment as if it set in stone, is cowardly. And the constitution is the new bible. Where you don't actually have to be intellectually honest or think logically. And you just say "OUr founding fathers..." followed by a bunch of ********.

Edit: But please. Give me a rational answer that explains openly carrying an AR 15 on public property. I'm so ready to be proven wrong on this topic. I beg you.

Edit 2: Oh and just to be clear. I'm not for banning AR 15's. Not for laws prohibiting silencers. Not for a number of gun laws. So no I'm not some liberal who is trying to "take your guns". I'm for people not being absolutely mentally useless.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-21-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    but, from everything I know he won't be able to get away with the open carry laws because as a minor he wouldn't be allowed to carry it.

that is what the Wisconsin law states.

he is going to get charged with a lot of stuff and if any of it sticks is going to be if they try to charge him as an adult or a minor.
    Oh and to my knowledge he will be charged as an adult.

He should be. Going to another state to hunt people isnít the action of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He should be. Going to another state to hunt people isnít the action of a child.
    Hunt? Lol.

But yes i too think he should be tried as an adult.

Care to further explain? I'm scared of stupid people who promote stupid laws, and have no common sense.

I think hiding behind an amendment as if it set in stone, is cowardly. And the constitution is the new bible. Where you don't actually have to be intellectually honest or think logically. And you just say "OUr founding fathers..." followed by a bunch of ********.

Edit: But please. Give me a rational answer that explains openly carrying an AR 15 on public property. I'm so ready to be proven wrong on this topic. I beg you.

Edit 2: Oh and just to be clear. I'm not for banning AR 15's. Not for laws prohibiting silencers. Not for a number of gun laws. So no I'm not some liberal who is trying to "take your guns". I'm for people not being absolutely mentally useless.
    I don't think the openly carrying the gun is the issue, to be honest.

I think people trying to take said gun or attack said person with gun then people screaming "oh my god I got shot" or "oh my god, that guy got shot" is the issue.

Actually open carrying is probably preferred than concealed carrying in the instances you have laid out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    quote and my reply from the other thread, better here..

you have been misinformed, someone lied to you.
    No, I've seen the video myself. There was nothing for anyone to tell me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If this was a black man that did the same thing, 0 percent chance he is free. This kid deserves to die.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lmao, who knows, maybe mypillow woulda bailed him out.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

what I mean though is I am pretty sure he can't be charged as a minor and an adult at the same time so as a DA do you try to go after him as an adult with murder charges that you don't know if you can get to stick (being that Rittenhouse's defense is going to be self defense) or do you go after him as a minor where you know there is going to be a guarantee he goes to jail because there is no defense on those charges?

I don't see this warmth and understanding with blacks kids who kill.
    People aren't understanding what you're saying. You are making a very accurate point regarding systemic racism in America, but everyone keeps reverting to this specific rittenhouse case.

I hear you tho. I know exactly what you mean. I know the double standard, I recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I don't think the openly carrying the gun is the issue, to be honest.

I think people trying to take said gun or attack said person with gun then people screaming "oh my god I got shot" or "oh my god, that guy got shot" is the issue.

Actually open carrying is probably preferred than concealed carrying in the instances you have laid out.
    my dad and I both have our CCW and we have both said we would rather conceal our weapon. we both agree that if someone goes into a place and is armed and is going to rob the place or murder people they are going to aim for the ones that they see openly have a weapon.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast