Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    62,895

    Wall wants out of DC


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,416
    The team probably told him they want him tf outta Washington too but no one will take him lol


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    62,895
    Blake and Rose for Wall. [emoji848]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,989
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Blake and Rose for Wall. [emoji848]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was just gonna post this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    80,252
    Makes sense. All they did was pay you a ridiculous salary to never get a jumper, then get hurt for 2 years, while trying to stay afloat with your albatross contract. Yeah, I can see it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    31,363
    Good luck with his injuries history + his HUGE contract

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,805
    Good riddance.
    I like Wall to the Rockets for Westbrook, or the Griffin and Rose package from Detroit. Beal is a way better fit next to Westbrook than Harden, anyway, and would make Washington that much more dangerous offensively.
    Wall wouldn't be a bad fit with Houston either. I'd argue he's a slightly better shooter than Westbrook, for what little that's worth, and a significantly better defender if he still has any lateral speed left.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,718
    Lol nah, he got it all wrong. Its the Wizards that want him gone

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    583
    John Wall ****ed himself by being too loyal he should've been left the Bullets they gave him nothing to succeed with. His second best player at one point was Gortwat and Wall played in a playoff series with a broken hand and never said I can't go

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,730
    I would do John Wall to the Detroit Pistons for Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose...D Rose and Blake Griffin would pair up with Beal and Hachimura...you could have a Big 4 in Washington easily

    Then John Wall on the Pistons by himself he would more or less be a solo act much like Jimmy Butler in Miami

    Wall in Detroit just makes sense and we can see what he can do on his own

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I would do John Wall to the Detroit Pistons for Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose...D Rose and Blake Griffin would pair up with Beal and Hachimura...you could have a Big 4 in Washington easily

    Then John Wall on the Pistons by himself he would more or less be a solo act much like Jimmy Butler in Miami

    Wall in Detroit just makes sense and we can see what he can do on his own
    Lol!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by superwill View Post
    John Wall ****ed himself by being too loyal he should've been left the Bullets they gave him nothing to succeed with. His second best player at one point was Gortwat and Wall played in a playoff series with a broken hand and never said I can't go
    He's not stepped on a basketball court in 2 seasons, I don't think being too loyal is his issue.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,686
    Does anyone want him?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Does anyone want him?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Knicks should take him in a salary dump.

    Id start by asking for Deni and 2 firsts.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,044
    You guys think IF Wall is traded that Beal will be next? I do. They can get a kings ransom for Beal and they need to rebuild.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •