Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    i wonder how he meshes with the lakers tho. non spacing poor defender in the frontcourt is something they didnt really have last year.
    Well, we both know heís not on the team if Bron doesnít want him on the team, and if Bron wants him on the team then Bron believes he can be a better asset to the Lakers than he was to the Clippers.

Bron is good with these type of players. I expect Trell to be better with the Lakers and especially with Bron than he was with the Clippers. And when I say better, I mean I expect peak Clippers Trell game in and game out.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Well, we both know heís not on the team if Bron doesnít want him on the team, and if Bron wants him on the team then Bron believes he can be a better asset to the Lakers than he was to the Clippers.

Bron is good with these type of players. I expect Trell to be better with the Lakers and especially with Bron than he was with the Clippers. And when I say better, I mean I expect peak Clippers Trell game in and game out.
    No doubt. But we'll see come playoffs. He was straight trash against the Joker.

By "good with these type of players" can you give one example of a non-spacing/non-defending big hes excelled with, I think it will take the right lineups (4-out). Hes a hard player to fit into an elite 2-way system.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Bigger guys eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the defensive glass. It gets overlooked because of how active he is on the offensive glass.
    His game reminds me abit of Carl Landry (another Morey gem), Faried or Milsap before he extended his range, I wonder how well his game ages if he doesn't do what Milsap did (what Landry couldnt). Energy and hustle dont last long, he may very well be on the decline but that might be wishful thinking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    By "good with these type of players" can you give one example of a non-spacing/non-defending big hes excelled with, I think it will take the right lineups (4-out). Hes a hard player to fit into an elite 2-way system.
    Well, heís made a lot of non spacing bigs very efficient offensively. Dwight, Tristan, come to mind but Trez is much more offensively talented. And the type of player he is is a big, fast strong, athletic player with a motor.

Also I donít expect the Lakers to be a stupid as the Clippers by asking him to go one on one with Jokic. Clippers really set Trez up for failure and stopped using him towards his strengths.

Well, heís made a lot of non spacing bigs very efficient offensively. Dwight, Tristan, come to mind but Trez is much more offensively talented. And the type of player he is is a big, fast strong, athletic player with a motor.

Also I donít expect the Lakers to be a stupid as the Clippers by asking him to go one on one with Jokic. Clippers really set Trez up for failure and stopped using him towards his strengths.
    Yeah but those guys defend and offensively the lakers were at their best with AD at the 5 in a spaced out set.

Meh, Trez got abused by everyone. I like to think he was just not in the mood to play

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345