Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I know right. Losing both Gasol and Ibaka would hurt for sure, and FVV too.

Its strange, the raptors have been dead silent. No rumours or anything. We knew Masai was keeping his cap flex for Giannis, but surely he realizes that Giannis probably signs an extension with the Bucks now, so whats the back up plan? Because as it is now, were just hoping to get our own players back, while the Bucks, Nets, & 6ers have really improved + Miami is aint going anywhere. If we come back with the same squad I dont think were even a top 4 seed. And thats assuming Ibaka and FVV come back. with out them, were out of the playoffs all together. Im hoping Masai has something up his sleeve
    FVV already re-upped

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    FVV already re-upped
    Yeah I just saw that, I was hoping for a S&T but Ill take FVV at just over 20 mill per year. I thought he was going to demand something ridic. the contract he got is reasonable.

Maybe he went to the Lakers to spite the Clippers. I think Trez is one of the players that had a problem with the favourable treatment Kawhi and PG13 were receiving.
    From what I've heard, nobody gave a **** about Kawhi, it was PG they had a problem with. But Trez was indeed the mole who kept airing out the dirty laundry, the kind of **** you hear from many locker rooms. Might be more apt to say he was the guy Kawhi really had a problem with, he would constantly get on him for his missed rotations and its pretty well known that Kawhi prefers when the team keeps things within themselves.

Maybe he went to the Lakers to spite the Clippers. I think Trez is one of the players that had a problem with the favourable treatment Kawhi and PG13 were receiving.
    What does he think playing with LeBron and AD will be like? Lol

Very True

i wonder how he meshes with the lakers tho. non spacing poor defender in the frontcourt is something they didnt really have last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    From what I've heard, nobody gave a **** about Kawhi, it was PG they had a problem with. But Trez was indeed the mole who kept airing out the dirty laundry, the kind of **** you hear from many locker rooms. Might be more apt to say he was the guy Kawhi really had a problem with, he would constantly get on him for his missed rotations and its pretty well known that Kawhi prefers when the team keeps things within themselves.
    Thats what I suspected.

Im just going off of memory here, I read an article that said some players had a problem with the favorable treatment some other players were receiving. I didnt know who was hating on who, but I figured the load management would be the route cause. Thats me speculating though.

There isnt exactly a premium on bigs right now. Maybe he was offered a bit more money by non contending teams, and the Lakers simply give him a chance to win. Also he gets to stay in LA. Chance to win, and not have to move etc might've been attractive enough.

i wonder how he meshes with the lakers tho. non spacing poor defender in the frontcourt is something they didnt really have last year.
    If they start Mcgee and keep Trez in that 6th man role it might work out well for them.

I know right. Especially since Lebron is down for load management to now. I dont see how it will be any different. If anything it might be more annoying because atleast Kawhi is a quiet dude and Lebron is so much easier to hate lol.

LeBron and AD don't load manage like Kawhi. They don't show up late to practice, miss team events , etc. Heard it was really bad.

He's a terrible teammate.

No one can compare what Kawhi did to LBJ load managing this season because the season just ended and he's played what, the 2nd most total minutes in nba history ?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Dwight started 7 in the loffs when it counts tho.

With the Lakers allegedly being hard capped (i have no idea if this is true but maybe they used the BAE). I don't think giving KCP $12 million is advisable, not saying they won't but then it'll be tough to fill out the roster.
    Oh no. Not you, too. 🤢

Usually people that are shady like to keep their business pretty quite and we all know who is daddy was.......

I hate the Lakers but I really like what they have done in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    2/19M? Was there not a market for him?
    Bigger guys eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the defensive glass. It gets overlooked because of how active he is on the offensive glass.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Oh no. Not you, too. [emoji1785]
    Psd did it to me hahaha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast