Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Losing Harrell isn't a loss for LAC. Harrell is a bench guy who beats up on other bench guys. That's it. Proven to be literally unplayable in the playoffs.
    Thatís when you use him as your center and vs jokic lmfao.

We could say the same thing about PG in regards to his playoff play

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Thatís when you use him as your center and vs jokic lmfao.

We could say the same thing about PG in regards to his playoff play
    Would you rather Harrell play point guard? He is what he is, an overrated and undersized big who relies on easy looks for points. He won't create his own shot and has zero range outside of the rim.

He averaged 10/3 on terrible shooting in the playoffs while somehow playing damn near 20 mpg.

Would you rather Harrell play point guard? He is what he is, an overrated and undersized big who relies on easy looks for points. He won't create his own shot and has zero range outside of the rim.

He averaged 10/3 on terrible shooting in the playoffs while somehow playing damn near 20 mpg.
    That comment was just me bashing your team like you did to us all last year. All in good fun lmao.

I do think heíll do well with AD being able to protect the rim behind him though. Weíll see . Worst case, it doesnít work out and heís traded, as itís only a one year contract basically. But man, having the 6MOY and runner up after getting all that **** last year about having no depth? Feels good.

While the starting lineup is basically the same

That comment was just me bashing your team like you did to us all last year. All in good fun lmao.

I do think heíll do well with AD being able to protect the rim behind him though. Weíll see . Worst case, it doesnít work out and heís traded, as itís only a one year contract basically. But man, having the 6MOY and runner up after getting all that **** last year about having no depth? Feels good.

While the starting lineup is basically the same
    How? Green and Dwight are on the 76ers. If ya wanna say McGee opted in, fine but AB/KCP are free agents.

Idk, basically I'm saying it wouldn't shock me to see both Harrell and Schroeder start.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    How? Green and Dwight are on the 76ers. If ya wanna say McGee opted in, fine but AB/KCP are free agents.

Idk, basically I'm saying it wouldn't shock me to see both Harrell and Schroeder start.
    Dwight started 2x all year.

Green is being replaced with Mathews.

KCP will be back on about 10-12 per. I would love to have AB back but I think heís gone, not even sure heíll play this year Anyway if he wasnít willing to play in the bubble.

Dwight started 2x all year.

Green is being replaced with Mathews.

KCP will be back on about 10-12 per. I would love to have AB back but I think heís gone, not even sure heíll play this year Anyway if he wasnít willing to play in the bubble.
    Dwight started 7 in the loffs when it counts tho.

With the Lakers allegedly being hard capped (i have no idea if this is true but maybe they used the BAE). I don't think giving KCP $12 million is advisable, not saying they won't but then it'll be tough to fill out the roster.

Dwight started 7 in the loffs when it counts tho.

With the Lakers allegedly being hard capped (i have no idea if this is true but maybe they used the BAE). I don't think giving KCP $12 million is advisable, not saying they won't but then it'll be tough to fill out the roster.
    I believe the BAE was used on Matthews. It all comes down to matchups. Dwight was unplayable vs Rockets and was crucial vs Denver.

Coulda been Ibaka but at least they got someone.
    nope, Ive been saying it for some time now. Ibaka wont be had on a contract like that. At his age hes looking for one last pay day.

Ibaka at $20+ mill per year vs Trez at $9.5 mill is a no brainer. They now have Mcgee and Trez at a combined $13.7 mill per year. Thats insane value, and exactly what I predicted they would do.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    nope, Ive been saying it for some time now. Ibaka wont be had on a contract like that. At his age hes looking for one last pay day.

Ibaka at $20+ mill per year vs Trez at $9.5 mill is a no brainer. They now have Mcgee and Trez at a combined $13.7 mill per year. Thats insane value, and exactly what I predicted they would do.
    You did not predict Trez to the Lakers?!?!

You did not predict Trez to the Lakers?!?!
    No I didnt predict Trez, because truthfully I didn't think he could be had for so cheap. I said they would get cheaper options for a big and that they should address their needs for a guard first. They went and got Schoder and now signed Trez to a very friendly deal.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't think so. People are going to be shocked what Ibaka signs for. I can see a 3yr $70M being announced soon.
    While I don't agree on numbers, I do agree it's gonna be bigger that what most are expecting. I'm under the impression that we lost him, cause I would've expected they would have locked him and Van Vleet up by now. I also know Masai wanted cap space for next off-season, and they were likely hesitant on offering him longer than a year (even if it was a massive 1 year deal, he probably could secure more money over more years for more security).

Then again, you're probably right. ****ing Morris got 64

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No I didnt predict Trez, because truthfully I didn't think he could be had for so cheap. I said they would get cheaper options for a big and that they should address their needs for a guard first. They went and got Schoder and now signed Trez to a very friendly deal.
    S & W I'm scared... We might lose all our Centers for next season
    Last edited by Cal827; 11-21-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Losing Harrell isn't a loss for LAC. Harrell is a bench guy who beats up on other bench guys. That's it. Proven to be literally unplayable in the playoffs.
    It was a bubble, its hard to really gauge him given how late he joined and the internal struggles he was dealing with. I thought he took touches away from PG-13 and Kawhi so I wont miss him too much but going to LAL hurts. I can only hope they experience the pain of too many cooks in the kitchen. Or they just crush everyone

Harrell to Lakers?

Is this guy getting paid under the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    S & W I'm scared... We might lose all our Centers for next season
    I know right. Losing both Gasol and Ibaka would hurt for sure, and FVV too.

Its strange, the raptors have been dead silent. No rumours or anything. We knew Masai was keeping his cap flex for Giannis, but surely he realizes that Giannis probably signs an extension with the Bucks now, so whats the back up plan? Because as it is now, were just hoping to get our own players back, while the Bucks, Nets, & 6ers have really improved + Miami is aint going anywhere. If we come back with the same squad I dont think were even a top 4 seed. And thats assuming Ibaka and FVV come back. with out them, were out of the playoffs all together. Im hoping Masai has something up his sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this guy getting paid under the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe he went to the Lakers to spite the Clippers. I think Trez is one of the players that had a problem with the favourable treatment Kawhi and PG13 were receiving.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast