Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wood to Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Long as he doesn't regress to his Philly, Charlotte and Milwaukee days.

Some knucklehead on her told me based on his small Pelicans sample size last off-season Wood was gonna have a good year and he did, I was wrong on that one.

But I didn't realize that the Rockets are already his 6th team in his young career.

All i truly recall about him is him being the undrafted rookie in Philly with top 3 pick NCAA champion Jahlil Okafor in the street just dieseling average men, while Wood tried to pull him off.

Now that stroy comes full circle and Wood walks from the Pistons on a 3 year $40 million deal to go start on a Western conference playoff team and Okafor signs a minimum deal to be a back-up on that same Pistons team. Wild.
    Kinda reminds me of Chauncy Billups bouncing around early in his career, until Detroit gave him a chance and he turned in to Mr Big Shot. I dont expect Wood to take that sorta leap. Id be content if he simply matched his production. Hell, I dont even care if his numbers take a slight dip so long as hes efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He posted a 50-30 line with the Delaware Blue Coats (known at the 87ers at the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    was he playing vs highschool kids ? wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    was he playing vs highschool kids ? wtf lol
    G-League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678