Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think what a lot of people donít understand about Dwight is that he is not a self motivator

It took him to be shamed by the league and cut by teams like BKN and Memphis before he would even play a game for them, hell charlotte and Washington didnít want them thatís why they traded him away after 1 year stops.

It took him to basically beg teams to come on a non guaranteed deal, he had the motivation to redeem himself and play with Bron and he got his chip and name put back on the nba map.

He was not going to be that motivated in year 2 back with the Lakers. I can almost guarantee you that 2020-21 version of laker Dwight would not have done and said the right things like 2019-20 Dwight did. It was meant for him to act accordingly for 1 yr to raise what was a dead stock prior to this championship season and he did that.

Good luck in the city of brotherly love Dwight
    That's exactly what I'm saying bout him the last 24 hours, I liked him a lot last year but I was already concerned by him if he had re-signed.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Wonder how many pregnant women he's leaving behind
    Women?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying bout him the last 24 hours, I liked him a lot last year but I was already concerned by him if he had re-signed.
    I agree.

Have to argue his motivation after last year.

Without that commitment to the team and the passion he is replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Women?
    Lol

Wouldn't have been upset if he came back for cheap. Won't miss him

I admit I don't get it for him leaving for a one year minimum deal but whatever he redeemed himself last season, wish you the best big fella.
    I'm thinking maybe he didnt want to be the 3rd string guy and maybe he thought he wouldnt get too much playing time? That's the only thing I can think of

It's a bummer that we couldn't hold onto Dwight. He did a great job filling his role. Wish him the best

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'm thinking maybe he didnt want to be the 3rd string guy and maybe he thought he wouldnt get too much playing time? That's the only thing I can think of
    If we would've signed him for $3m using our NB rights like reported, it would've come from our cap below the apron. It would've been $3m less to offer KCP meaning he would've for sure left by now. IMO they prefer KCP over Howard.

This is also why I believe we haven't signed Morris, that will be less for KCP.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    I was betting on him staying been that his wife plays in LA. Oh well. He was great for us and heíll be missed. Hope we can get a good replacement for him
    Yeah, it's unfortunate that he left. I wish him the best. I think we'll get a solid replacement though

If we would've signed him for $3m using our NB rights like reported, it would've come from our cap below the apron. It would've been $3m less to offer KCP meaning he would've for sure left by now. IMO they prefer KCP over Howard.

This is also why I believe we haven't signed Morris, that will be less for KCP.
    Oh that's interesting. That makes sense, I'm not really sure where we stand with the cap, but I love the moved we've made so far. I think we're in great shape going into next month!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Oh that's interesting. That makes sense, I'm not really sure where we stand with the cap, but I love the moved we've made so far. I think we're in great shape going into next month!
    It's still hard to believe we got DS for DG & #28, especially seeing teams having to give up multiple #1s for other players. Mathews was a solid necessary move IMO.

I'm not sold on the Harrell signing though. Like LakersLegacy stated, it was a showoff move. Looking at the bigger picture, we've already lost Rondo, Bradley & Howard as a direct result from the Harrell signing. And we still got KCP & Morris pending. All of them could've been re-signed if we didn't sign Harrell. It can already be argued that our losses are already greater then our gain, add either KCP or Morris (or both) then IMO it's not even arguable anymore.

It's still hard to believe we got DS for DG & #28, especially seeing teams having to give up multiple #1s for other players. Mathews was a solid necessary move IMO.

I'm not sold on the Harrell signing though. Like LakersLegacy stated, it was a showoff move. Looking at the bigger picture, we've already lost Rondo, Bradley & Howard as a direct result from the Harrell signing. And we still got KCP & Morris pending. All of them could've been re-signed if we didn't sign Harrell. It can already be argued that our losses are already greater then our gain, add either KCP or Morris (or both) then IMO it's not even arguable anymore.
    KCP in, Kief's turn now

KCP in, Kief's turn now
    Feeling better

I didnít realize we had a part I appreciation thread.

Feeling better
    Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast