Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You going give Toronto boys a taste of that Tampa weather for a season. You might lose your team permanently lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Was is still the New Orleans Hornets?

Ope... Guarantee you they rock Tampa on their uniforms.

I'll sig bet you that they dont. If you lose you have to rock a Raptor logo as your sig for a year. If I lose I'll put whatever you want on my sig for a year. Deal?

Nope i compared 2 teams being relocated to play basketball outside of their home market [emoji1745]
    This is different, Masai is going to bring the team back to the Scotia Bank Arena as soon as the travel bans are lifted. At some point in the season the Raptors will be going back home. They also already leaked the new jerseys for next season, so unless theyre making another one between now and dec 22nd, I dont see them changing the name. I could be wrong though.

I could see them doing a few nods in name to thank TB for the hospitality. Like I can see them easily not wearing the ďWe the NorthĒ uniforms or Toronto uniforms. Keep it to just Raptors. Maybe a night or two of Tampa jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I could see them doing a few nods in name to thank TB for the hospitality. Like I can see them easily not wearing the ďWe the NorthĒ uniforms or Toronto uniforms. Keep it to just Raptors. Maybe a night or two of Tampa jerseys.

ďWe the North... temporarily in the SouthĒ would that fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    You going give Toronto boys a taste of that Tampa weather for a season. You might lose your team permanently lol
    lol for real.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    This is different, Masai is going to bring the team back to the Scotia Bank Arena as soon as the travel bans are lifted. At some point in the season the Raptors will be going back home. They also already leaked the new jerseys for next season, so unless theyre making another one between now and dec 22nd, I dont see them changing the name. I could be wrong though.
    How is it any different? Hornets were relocated from NOLA to OKC because of a natural disaster. Raptors are being relocated from Toronto to Tampa because of a travel ban due to the pandemic. They're almost identical.

How is it any different? Hornets were relocated from NOLA to OKC because of a natural disaster. Raptors are being relocated from Toronto to Tampa because of a travel ban due to the pandemic. They're almost identical.
    The difference is the travel ban could be lifted in a month as the city is going in to lock down for 4 weeks. A little sig bet never hurt anyone. its just for fun but its ok if youre not down.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-21-2020 at 01:19 PM.

The difference is the travel ban could be lifted in a month as the city is going in to lock down for 4 weeks. A little sig bet never hurt anyone. its just for fun but its ok if youre not down.
    The travel ban will not be lifted in a month, the pandemic is at it's worst point ever globally, currently.

The Raptors will be in Tampa until January 20th at least, I suspect all season if the league doesn't get suspended again.

The travel ban will not be lifted in a month, the pandemic is at it's worst point ever globally, currently.

The Raptors will be in Tampa until January 20th at least, I suspect all season if the league doesn't get suspended again.
    It was all over Toronto radio that Masai wants the team back in Toronto as soon the ban is lifted. It was the Canadian government that decided so essentially it is up to them. Depending how the cases fluctuate the situation can change at any point in the season. So if lets say 2 months from now travel ban is lifted, the teams coming home. Thats the way it was being explained anyway.

It was all over Toronto radio that Masai wants the team back in Toronto as soon the ban is lifted. It was the Canadian government that decided so essentially it is up to them. Depending how the cases fluctuate the situation can change at any point in the season. So if lets say 2 months from now travel ban is lifted, the teams coming home. Thats the way it was being explained anyway.
    I agree, it doesn't matter what Masai wants. It's solely up to the Canadian government.

Plus in 2 months, there's a real possibility that all sports leagues are on an indefinite hold, we'll find out in 60 days, on January 20th.

Raptors took themselves out of the running for Giannis or any big name for 2021 by re signing Van Vleet...bad move

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Tampa Snowbirds

Tom Brady's face should be the logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast