Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    That's just it....how does that happen? How do we....the general population we, not the government we...actually go about making those changes? And do so at a time we have possibly become THE most divided we've been in decades? I'm not saying that to infer 'like that's gonna happen', it's a sincere question, which is why I'd started a thread awhile back about this (even tho the thread's been idle for awhile now).
    Stop registering with the two parties to make them work for your votes. Start voting for other parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whining about wanting change but yet people keep voting in the same people who push policies they don't like or ignoring the ones you want.

Yes, we can run in circles expecting to get somewhere.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't say forever. At any time a party can collapse and come back as a different thing. Just need to give all the old people the boot.
    They will be brought out by the donor class as the old guard was. Getting money out of politics is the pill, which no politicians are pushing. They love that gravy train, donor own media to support them in office and good benefits when they the leave office
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345