Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Kelly Oubre Jr to Warriors

Golden State is nearing a deal with Oklahoma City to acquire Kelly Oubre Jr., sources tells ESPN. - Woj

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...922144772?s=20

Good for them but he's no klay thompson.

Keep your head up GS fans.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Golden State had to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Keep your head up GS fans.
    I feel really bad for Klay. I do not feel bad for Warriors fans. "Oh no, after winning three titles in four years and having the most dominant team since the 90s Bulls, you finally faced some adversity with a couple of years of injuries!" Cry me a river. All Warriors fans can continue to suck it for the foreseeable future.

On the main topic of the thread, Oubre should be a good fill-in until Klay gets back and a quality rotational piece moving forward. He's not going to replace Klay, but he definitely fills an immediate need with an above average starter.

who, without a hypenated last name, is left on the Thunder roster that's even played a game, Horford?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I feel really bad for Klay. I do not feel bad for Warriors fans. "Oh no, after winning three titles in four years and having the most dominant team since the 90s Bulls, you finally faced some adversity with a couple of years of injuries!" Cry me a river. All Warriors fans can continue to suck it for the foreseeable future.

On the main topic of the thread, Oubre should be a good fill-in until Klay gets back and a quality rotational piece moving forward. He's not going to replace Klay, but he definitely fills an immediate need with an above average starter.
    Same thing. Feel bad for Thompson not Warriors. With Miami losing Alonzo to kidney disease in his prime, Wage getting bad bone bruises in 2014, and losing Bosh to blood clots literally immediately after trading for Dragić, I'm familiar with freak accidents and health issues right when you think your favorite team could go on a deep playoff run.

On topic: Russell is missed now.

Curry, Russel, Oubre, Green, Wiseman fits a lot better than Curry, Oubre, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman as the 5 best players.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Same thing. Feel bad for Thompson not Warriors. With Miami losing Alonzo to kidney disease in his prime, Wage getting bad bone bruises in 2014, and losing Bosh to blood clots literally immediately after trading for Dragić, I'm familiar with freak accidents and health issues right when you think your favorite team could go on a deep playoff run.

On topic: Russell is missed now.

Curry, Russel, Oubre, Green, Wiseman fits a lot better than Curry, Oubre, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman as the 5 best players.
    Yeah, suffice it to say I don't feel remotely bad for Heat fans and your three titles in the last 15 years either. You guys can also suck it.

I knew this would happen, good for them for putting the TPE to work. Traded iggy a year and a half ago and that trade is finally being completed lol

Yeah, suffice it to say I don't feel remotely bad for Heat fans and your three titles in the last 15 years either. You guys can also suck it.
    Nobody asked for sympathy, LOL.

MBT keeping it real today lmao

OKC for another first rounder lol

Sounds like a protected 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    OKC for another first rounder lol
    They will never stop

Love this. Protect to pick 20. Following year itís 2 seconds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast