Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    If we can trade for Conley expiring and sign Bogs thatís the way to go if not sign Bogs and let DSJ/Frank play
    Id be fine with trading for Conley
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Westbrook is probably rose dream at PG

I'm not very optimistic at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    Not saying he's Kyrie, or Steph etc. but it isn't a stretch to say he's a clutch championship point guard that knows how to lead. He doesn't need to be option #1 for us, that'll be Obi and RJ, but he will get these boys ready and confident to compete with the best.
    I hear u but youíre talking about paying a guy whoís and undersize, inefficient, limited athleticism, slow footed PG that played on a championship caliber team to lead a lottery team filled with kids super star Max money. If we havenít learn from past mistakes, 9 times out of 10 it doesnít work! Heís a nice player, he just doesnít move the needle enough to warrant that contract!

I hear u but youíre talking about paying a guy whoís and undersize, inefficient, limited athleticism, slow footed PG that played on a championship caliber team to lead a lottery team filled with kids super star Max money. If we havenít learn from past mistakes, 9 times out of 10 it doesnít work! Heís a nice player, he just doesnít move the needle enough to warrant that contract!
    Exactly.

His max money is like half of Westbrookís contract though. And he shoots threes. Someone on this team is gonna have to put up volume threes. If we could get FVV and deal Randle/DSJ (and maybe one of our bajillion upcoming picks) for Hield:

FVV-Hield-RJ-Obi-Mitch
    Frank-IQ-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Looks much better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    His max money is like half of Westbrookís contract though. And he shoots threes. Someone on this team is gonna have to put up volume threes. If we could get FVV and deal Randle/DSJ (and maybe one of our bajillion upcoming picks) for Hield:

FVV-Hield-RJ-Obi-Mitch
    Frank-IQ-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Looks much better to me.
    I want nothing to do with Westbrook. Hield is a chucker thatís best suited coming off the bench. Donít understand the love affair with him

Ian Begley: Just a guess: Donít count on AD or FVV

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Ian Begley: Just a guess: Donít count on AD or FVV
    Anthony davis? Of course he's not leaving lebron ...I don't think anybody thought he was coming here

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Id be fine with trading for Conley
    I agree, trade Frank for Conley.

Jazz may be interested because it needs space to re-sign Clarkson.

I agree with your point but only to a degree. I think he is equally underrated where most think he's being overrated, that being said I love what our FO is doing so far. I would love to make strong offers to Bogi, Jerami Grant, and see if Sac or Den match. Don't be surprised if we miss on FVV and make a run at Oladipo. Westbrook seems to have some fans in our FO however, I only think they'll make a deal for him that makes sense for us, but ideally I'd prefer to go with a younger more promising guard that isn't on the latter end of his prime and injury prone if we wanna spend big, that's why FVV just makes the most sense.

Yeah I honestly donít want Westbrook or VanVleet (if itís north of $20M) and I also jumped off the trade for Buddy bus a long time ago.

I want nothing to do with Westbrook. Hield is a chucker thatís best suited coming off the bench. Donít understand the love affair with him
    I donít love Hield but Randle is obviously on his way out (thank God) and we just need spacing.

Iím excited to see IQ play here but Iím not expecting him to come in day 1 and solve anything. I know many here (and in Knicks world in general) think Frank stinks but as of now I imagine heís basically starting. Iím a Frank fan but heís not a floor spacer either (clearly), unless he takes a major leap.

So that leaves us with what moves to make? This is where guys like FVV & Hield make the most sense to me as targets. Westbrook will be an enormous mistake imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Yeah I honestly donít want Westbrook or VanVleet (if itís north of $20M) and I also jumped off the trade for Buddy bus a long time ago.
    So then you basically want nobody? Iím not against it, just means another tank year but again I just donít know who the realistic targets are beyond those guys.

Also, Kelly Oubre would look dam good on this team at the 3

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I donít love Hield but Randle is obviously on his way out (thank God) and we just need spacing.

Iím excited to see IQ play here but Iím not expecting him to come in day 1 and solve anything. I know many here (and in Knicks world in general) think Frank stinks but as of now I imagine heís basically starting. Iím a Frank fan but heís not a floor spacer either (clearly), unless he takes a major leap.

So that leaves us with what moves to make? This is where guys like FVV & Hield make the most sense to me as targets. Westbrook will be an enormous mistake imo.
    If things stay as is, DSJ looks to be our starter not Frank

Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast