Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 3,676 to 3,679 of 3679
    I see the forum is coming along to everything Iíve been saying for a while now. I threw a fit when we passed on Deni to draft Obi, threw another fit when we re-signed Payton, threw even more fits when we decided to not target guys like Beasley and Bogdanovic with our cap space. Itís almost as if they are deliberately trying to put out the worst fitting roster since they completely ignored our two biggest weaknesses (shooting and PG).

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    I see the forum is coming along to everything Iíve been saying for a while now. I threw a fit when we passed on Deni to draft Obi, threw another fit when we re-signed Payton, threw even more fits when we decided to not target guys like Beasley and Bogdanovic with our cap space. Itís almost as if they are deliberately trying to put out the worst fitting roster since they completely ignored our two biggest weaknesses (shooting and PG).
    100% agree with all this. Been saying it for months...

Caa and kentucky

The knicks didn't really look into any players. The knicks wanted obi as soon as they got that 8th pick. Leon kept it a secret for a long time, but then the leaks started rolling out. Obi is repped by Leon's brother

They are rewarding there guys

Real Basketball decisions are not being made
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 12-14-2020 at 12:56 PM.