Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 246 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Rather take a flyer on Harper
    I was just saying bc he was talking about going with an old Spaniard. I don’t think IT is in the cards. I also don’t think a washed up guy with a big ego is the right fit for us. I do think if he really is healthy he could help someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I was just saying bc he was talking about going with an old Spaniard. I don’t think IT is in the cards. I also don’t think a washed up guy with a big ego is the right fit for us. I do think if he really is healthy he could help someone

Haha I was talking about the “old Spaniard”, got a genuine lol out of me there.

If he comes here that’s definitely his nickname haha

No Kemba Walker for Boston (till mid January)...

If Brooklyn comes out of the gate strong, Boston may have lost their window.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    No Kemba Walker for Boston (till mid January)...

If Brooklyn comes out of the gate strong, Boston may have lost their window.
    Jeff Teague is better than you think

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Jeff Teague is better than you think
    Jeff Teague can get Boston past Miami?

Don't think so.

Y'see Boston was hoping to play some dumb team much how they did with Isiaiah Thomas w/ his injury. I don't think Boston will find a team to take Kemba (who will be 31) contract with 2 more years left so they can trade for James Harden.

The Celtics Front Office has to be concerned because the East is getting harder and harder to win. Players from the Western Conference are coming to the East.

Jeff Teague can get Boston past Miami?

Don't think so.

Y'see Boston was hoping to play some dumb team much how they did with Isiaiah Thomas w/ his injury. I don't think Boston will find a team to take Kemba (who will be 31) contract with 2 more years left so they can trade for James Harden.

The Celtics Front Office has to be concerned because the East is getting harder and harder to win. Players from the Western Conference are coming to the East.
    They'll still be a very good team without him, they had a nice draft, adding Pritchard and Nesmith, good free agency with Teague who can slide right into the starting role for now, have good players on the roster who aren't kids anymore.

They can navigate the regular season without Kemba just fine imo.

Not like they'll miss playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    They'll still be a very good team without him, they had a nice draft, adding Pritchard and Nesmith, good free agency with Teague who can slide right into the starting role for now, have good players on the roster who aren't kids anymore.

They can navigate the regular season without Kemba just fine imo.

Not like they'll miss playoffs.
    I'm not talking the regular season. I'm talking about the Playoffs. Last season, Kemba was pretty much exposed which is why Ainge has been trying to move him.

Now, with treatment it makes it that much harder for Ainge to move him.

West knows it's easier in the East, so they're thinking about coming over. The Celtics and Heat are the 2 most attractive teams.

Giannis might be headed West. Wouldn't shock me if he signed with Dallas Mavericks.

I'm not talking the regular season. I'm talking about the Playoffs. Last season, Kemba was pretty much exposed which is why Ainge has been trying to move him.

Now, with treatment it makes it that much harder for Ainge to move him.

West knows it's easier in the East, so they're thinking about coming over. The Celtics and Heat are the 2 most attractive teams.

Giannis might be headed West. Wouldn't shock me if he signed with Dallas Mavericks.
    Well Kemba was injured in the payoffs, but I do agree hes not being moved.

For all the Ainge has done well, he struck out bad with his 3 biggest moves, Kyrie, Hayward, Kemba.

A lot of time between now and when Giannis decides to pick his team. But if KP can come back strong, a Giannis for KP trade is probably the best deal the Bucks are getting. I think he goes to Mia, but who knows.

Jrue and Oladipo would be good additions to our team in next years FA. Jrue is one of the best defensive guards in the league, if Frank takes a step forward that could be an elite defensive duo. Oladipo is still young, obviously we only make a play for him if he comes back strong this year and is healthy. He’s still young and I believe his max is less than that of Giannis/Kawhi/etc.

Tyler Johnson resigned for the vet min with Brooklyn. I wouldn’t have minded him being the Knicks starting PG this year

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He has a point. Players don't do agents a favor, agents to favors for their clients.

I'm still cackling that Rose and Wold Wide Wuss' Grand Plan was Chris Paul & Melo. Paul said, no thanks.

Next season the Knicks will have $70M in cap space but who's coming?
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 12-02-2020 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Jrue and Oladipo would be good additions to our team in next years FA. Jrue is one of the best defensive guards in the league, if Frank takes a step forward that could be an elite defensive duo. Oladipo is still young, obviously we only make a play for him if he comes back strong this year and is healthy. He’s still young and I believe his max is less than that of Giannis/Kawhi/etc.
    Dipo is washed up. That injury killed his career strong pass
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

So you skipped the part where I said “if he comes back strong and healthy”.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    So you skipped the part where I said “if he comes back strong and healthy”.
    Yeah I think it’s a hasty to say he’s washed too.

How he performs this season will be very telling.

The Knicks need to focus on one thing and one thing only... DEVELOPMENT!!!! Not next years draft, not next years free agency, not trades... DEVELOPMENT!

The Knicks have 4 solid prospects on this roster, Knox, RJ Barrett, Obi Toppin and Mitch... We can argue that Obi Toppin and RJ Barrett are very good prospects. Regardless 1-2 of those players has to develop at or near all star level.

If I am the Knicks I view this season as a lost season, fans won't be there anyway! I play all four of those prospects 25+ minutes a game, and if I could Id start all four of them I would... Win lose or draw live with the circumstances and go from there.

Starting veteran mercenaries who won't be here next season, in front of the young players makes no sense.