Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 246 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Ugh...

He can shoot inside the 3Pt line just fine. Can create his own shot just fine. 3pt shot is showing improvement, FT are good. So he can do just fine. Last time you posted a scouting report on him, it said exactly what I just did

You can say that about any player in the league...”needs shooters around him”

So whatever you are going to say (like with just about everything you say in general), I disagree
    lol det has worst spacing then us i mean ther best shooter is a pf i doubt him being just a mid range shooter is gonna cut it there

Him being a bad shooter isn't debatable ima trust the scouts over some random dude on a forum

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lol det has worst spacing then us i mean ther best shooter is a pf i doubt him being just a mid range shooter is gonna cut it there

Him being a bad shooter isn't debatable ima trust the scouts over some random dude on a forum
    Him being a bad shooter in certain 3pt situations isnt debateable. Also not debateable that there’s been improvements. But he can shoot though. He’s not like Payton, or Simmons, or whoever, that you can stay 3 steps off them. He will make you pay. Guess it doesn’t matter now anyways

And you don’t take a guy, because the rest of the team sucks? I guess we shouldn’t even bother drafting anyone then, just give up our picks
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-28-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Him being a bad shooter in certain 3pt situations isnt debateable. Also not debateable that there’s been improvements. But he can shoot though. He’s not like Payton, or Simmons, or whoever, that you can stay 3 steps off them. He will make you pay. Guess it doesn’t matter now anyways

And you don’t take a guy, because the rest of the team sucks? I guess we shouldn’t even bother drafting anyone then, just give up our picks
    Well we play him in less than 2 weeks i guess we'll see who's right or wrong

Bro just admit your useless
    Man once you learn to read “ and research” you’ll find it guy.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

yall are also not factoring in what an elite coach can do also our schedule plays a huge part

Also after the first 15 games alot of teams are going to tank
    He’s not an elite coach lmfao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Nate Robinson damn one more L for Knicks world...

Snoop is a genuinely hilarious dude

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post

Nate had to wear that orange and blue. You know it's going to be memed when/if we are getting blown out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Nate had to wear that orange and blue. You know it's going to be memed when/if we are getting blown out this year.
    Haha 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post

Nate tho

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He’s not an elite coach lmfao
    Proving your knowledge once again thibs is a top 5 coach easy
    Even if we lose alot I guarantee no blowouts

I don't know if that's true anymore. Detroit has Kilian Hayes, Christrian Wood, and this kid, Sekou Doumbouya.

That's 3 perimeter players for Derrick Rose to dish. Squeeze one more year out of Blake Griffin at Center.

The Knicks have Austin Rivers as the best perimeter guy?

Those players/teams don’t win anymore

Randle would have been a valued player 10-15 years ago. Main thing, he’s just not quick/explosive enough. Moves are deliberate, way too many spins/fakes. Stalls the offense, easy to stop if they want to

We tried, but it’s clear it just isn’t going to work. Randle is going to stick around somewhere, similar to Kanter. Occasionally he will have an effective game, or fill in a bit for someone
    They never tried without Randle bringing up the ball and being a primary ball handler.

Zion can't shoot, Freak can't shoot, Westbrook can't shoot, hell Derrick Rose couldn't shoot with Thibs and still can't but the score within the offense.

Last season players knew Randle was told to bring up the ball so guards like Frank and Payton got Julius the ball in places on the court where he didn't know what to do so he tried to create like LeBron or Freak or Westbrook or Zion and that's not his strength.

Julius is a force in the paint but that can't be the go to scheme of your offense if you want to win. Thibs will have plays for him but some plays won't involve him touching the ball at all.

Randle can be a good rotation player on this team and still not take up too many touches from Obi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I don't know if that's true anymore. Detroit has Kilian Hayes, Christrian Wood, and this kid, Sekou Doumbouya.

That's 3 perimeter players for Derrick Rose to dish. Squeeze one more year out of Blake Griffin at Center.

The Knicks have Austin Rivers as the best perimeter guy?
    Austin Rivers shot 36% last season and 37% the year before. Killian sho 26%

Obi is going to murder Wood off quickness alone. RJ is better than Sekou

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Austin Rivers shot 36% last season and 37% the year before. Killian sho 26%

Obi is going to murder Wood off quickness alone. RJ is better than Sekou

Old Man Toppin plays ZERO defense. The Knicks have only 1 perimeter defender, that's Frank Ntilikina. Christian Wood will be shooting over Toppin all night and spreading the D.

No one...I mean NO ONE is a Pro ready perimeter shooter on the Knicks. That's why this team is going to be atrocious. Spacing will be a nightmare.

Austin Rivers is 29. What you see is what you get. Kilian Hayes is a playmaker. He's just getting started.

He's playing alongside Derrick Rose who will be drawing quick fouls on Mitch, Obi, and whoever they put in the paint.

The problem with the Knicks is the fact they NEVER addressed their problems:

1. Didn't draft a playing making point guard who will not only solve spacing issues but also make guys around better.

2. More of the same. A bunch of forwards who are athletic and can score within the paint but huge deficiencies in their perimeter game.

3. Drafted the oldest player in not only the draft but also older than the Knicks last 3 drafts. It means, he'll peak early.

The Pistons are balanced. They have perimeter guys and inside men. All that's next is time and maturation of this mix of veterans and young kids. Best part is after Griffin and Rose are gone (end of this season), they'll have another $30M to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    They never tried without Randle bringing up the ball and being a primary ball handler.

Zion can't shoot, Freak can't shoot, Westbrook can't shoot, hell Derrick Rose couldn't shoot with Thibs and still can't but the score within the offense.

Last season players knew Randle was told to bring up the ball so guards like Frank and Payton got Julius the ball in places on the court where he didn't know what to do so he tried to create like LeBron or Freak or Westbrook or Zion and that's not his strength.

Julius is a force in the paint but that can't be the go to scheme of your offense if you want to win. Thibs will have plays for him but some plays won't involve him touching the ball at all.

Randle can be a good rotation player on this team and still not take up too many touches from Obi.
    Different kinds of players. All are much more explosive than him. And bring more skills to the table. And, well, all much better than him. It’s laughable to even compare Randle to those guys