Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 164 of 246 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3679
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Personally I wonít be surprised if youíre right, and I absolutely will be pulling the little remaining of my hair out watching Payton feed Randle all night while icing RJ out and Obi watches from the bench while we lose by 30.

But it was so fun last year I understand why the FO would decide to run it back for their beloved fanbase lol.
    Haha well I certainly don't think they will do what the fanbase considers fun. Naa but for real I know I'm right. Randle will start barring a miraculous trade in the next two weeks. Obi will work his way up from the mid 20s range. And if Randle is gone by Feb, he'll have his 30 minutes or more a night.

I don't think Payton/Randle will be our core offensive strategy, frankly I hope Payton doesn't get playing time. But the only way that happens is if Frank or Dennis take huge steps forward. I wouldn't put money on that bet

I mean itís 4 career backups and a rookie but ok
    He really said that like it was a top notch lineup and that lineup prob never hits the floor at the same time ever tbh

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Saric 3/27m, he would have been better at PF.

I feel like we got cute. Shoulda drafted a PG and no need for Rivers or Payton

Mitch
    Saric
    RJ
    Frank
    Hali or Cole

much more reasonable roster.
    I know we still stink and I wouldnít mind a top pick but that is one of the worst teams ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Hali cant dribble or shoot off the dribble that's why he fell out of the lottery and went to a team with a ball dominate pg.

Hali would of done absolutely nothing in NY.

Cole is a player I wanted though. I still dont really understand why he wasnt more highly regarded, besides the tiny arms.

Besides that, why didnt teams like him more? I dunno...
    He didnít look good this year

Are there realistic trade options with Randle?

Because I went through tradenba.Com and is wasn't pretty at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    Not really relevant; Most of our team is not a starter on a decent team.
    Yeah but those are vets used to coming off the bench and knowing there role, so it easier to let the younger player get minutes unless they really struggle.

Donít forget Kira. Curious to see how he looks in the league. Probably couldíve traded down with NO for him and added an extra pick.
    He is interesting. From what a gather he needs to learn the game more (doesnít read the floor as well as a PG should and doesnít change pace well). Speed kill though

2020 Offseason & Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím fully prepared for Bullock, Rivers, Burks, and Payton to contribute enough to get us right around 30 wins. And also in the process prevent us from seeing enough of Frank, DSJ, and Knox to make a decision
    If the team is better with Rivers. Payton, and Burks maybe weíve seen enough?
    Last edited by ewing; 11-23-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    How much are we away from the floor?
    $7-10 million, maybe more if one of the signings was via an exception. They have 16 players, but Iím assuming thereís more coming because of where they stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks4eva View Post
    He really said that like it was a top notch lineup and that lineup prob never hits the floor at the same time ever tbh
    I donít think he was listing it as a lineup, just new additions aka ďupgradesĒ but 4 backups and a rookie isnít spelling wins to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Haha well I certainly don't think they will do what the fanbase considers fun. Naa but for real I know I'm right. Randle will start barring a miraculous trade in the next two weeks. Obi will work his way up from the mid 20s range. And if Randle is gone by Feb, he'll have his 30 minutes or more a night.

I don't think Payton/Randle will be our core offensive strategy, frankly I hope Payton doesn't get playing time. But the only way that happens is if Frank or Dennis take huge steps forward. I wouldn't put money on that bet
    I think under Thibs and with another year under his belt Frank will be better than Payton this season. Heís already a better shooter and defender than Payton. Seems like Burks has some playmaking ability as well and the ball should be in RJís hands more anyway, not Paytonís so yeah hopefully Payton gets bumped out of the rotation. At least thatís what Iím hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I don't understand...first there were too many bigs, now there are too many guards and wings?

People were already freaking out about them drafting Obi and signing Noel and didn't understand the concept of Ed Davis being a salary dump.

Now they literally only have 4 bigs on the entire roster and it's a problem. I don't get it. Sorry, I don't agree with all of their moves, but the complaints coming from every angle regardless of what they do shows that they can't win with fans.

There are also 15 players on a roster, so if it were evenly distributed, they would still have three players at each position, so I'm not understanding what the issue is.

Frank, DSJ, and Knox are at a point where they need to beat out those guys. If they can't too bad. I don't think the Knicks are focused on them until they prove themselves. They are moving forward with Mitch, Obi, and RJ. Everyone else is up in the air whether we agree with that or not.
    This is exactly how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggie View Post
    We sure about that? He didn't do much with a team that had KAT, Wiggins and Butler, all of which at the time were better than anyone on our current roster.
    That team was on pace to win around 55 games when Jimmy Butler got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I've got no issue with Burks or Noel whatsoever. Burks provides the shooting we needed to give RJ some breathing room, and is a movable piece at the deadline. Noel is a nice, young center who allows us to play the same way even when Mitch gets in foul trouble. Perfect.

Payton and Rivers are a different story. Neither can shoot. Neither really play defense. Neither have any trade value whatsoever. They are just going to take time away from our young guys and probably contribute to 2 or 3 wins this season that ultimately destroys our lottery standing.
    Payton and River both play defense and Austin can shoot a little

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Just for kicks, would you guys dump Randle / Knox / Frank for John Wall and a 2022 1st round pick?

Wall / Burks / RJ / Obi / Mitch
    God no